Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Everybody better hope that Nuno doesn't bomb. After Nuno it's all downhill from here, no manager wants to touch us because of ENIC, except Mason, Sherwood, Klinsmann and Graham Roberts!
I've actually met Graham Roberts and have a copy of the 84 UEFA Cup Final programme with his signature. Good bloke and one of the most determined and motivated players to wear the Tottenham shirt.

But would you of said we should be playing like that against palace...they are not man city....
We had one shot in the whole game, and you are happy with these tactics ?
I'm not impressed by what i've seen to date. City was good but the other 3 have been really poor. He messed up yesterday, terrible midfield and i'd also question the need to start Hojbjerg and Skipp in games like Watford at home. But its 4 league games. It took 3 months under Poch to start to see an improvenent and for him to work out what his best side was.

Bit dramatic. It was only 20 hours ago

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom