Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He will be extended with 200k /w .. running 11km / match is enough to be a star ..
Makes sense though. You have to protect his value*.

*problem is Levy thinks his value is the crazy 100M bandied about 5 years ago and not the packet of crisps we'd get for him now. So while supporters keep singing his name and remembering goals at Palace 5 seasons ago Levy will be handing out contracts.

What?

He's been playing in the 3 all season and looked poor.

He's done he's finished. He won't come good. Watch him play his dribbling , shooting , passing its non existent. I'm convinced anyone could do a better job than him there heck even Winks could. Enough is enough.
Completely disagree. Looked decent other than Saturday.

He's a decent box to box not the world class attacking mid fielder

What makes him "decent" as a b2b MFer? Or better yet, what makes a "decent b2b" MFer and of those qualities which does Dele possess and display consistently?

What does he do box to box other than energy

I guess on that basis we should call Watford back up and ask them if they want a refund and we'll take Sissoko back

like seriously??

I have my doubts. I'm not sure what he really offers outside of running. Doesn't finish consistently anymore. Can't dribble past anyone. Has no range of passing or creativity. Slows play down. His forward passes never get through. We really need to move on.
What disappoints me most is the one thing he was good at, arriving into the box and scoring goals is now something he no longer does. Even with his faults, if we could at least get that back out of him it would be helpful. But it doesn't seem likely currently.

Dele isn't good enough
How many more times

All season people have said he's played well.
He's ran around a lot. Sissoko did that yet he was shit.

Are our expectations for the guy to make a successful 6yrd pass? This is the higher end of the PL not non-league football.

Get a grip. He doesn't look like scoring , creating or getting invovled in our attack.. Why tf is he playing?
But remember he is only 25!!!

What disappoints me most is the one thing he was good at, arriving into the box and scoring goals is now something he no longer does. Even with his faults, if we could at least get that back out of him it would be helpful. But it doesn't seem likely currently.
if we had a creative player like Eriksen (before the WC 2018) Dele would still be getting goals

Damn , he seems 29/31 years old on the field with his dreadlocks ... what a tradedy
:nunofacepalm:
I agree. I was taking a pop at those who defend him season after season. First it was “He’s only 22, then 23, 24, 25 and so on as if he is going to one day develop into some world beater. Many players never deliver on their perceived potential and Ali is no different.

I agree. I was taking a pop at those who defend him season after season. First it was “He’s only 22, then 23, 24, 25 and so on as if he is going to one day develop into some world beater. Many players never deliver on their perceived potential and Ali is no different.
He is our Oxlaide Chamberlain

Back
Top Bottom