Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's not behind Tanguy or Sarr (who doesn't actually play for us). Gil plays in a totally different position. He's started 2 of our last 4 games and been on the bench for the other 2. The last time we were in a Cup Final, the idiot in charge decided to start him for that as well. He's very much part of the first team.

Having garbage like Winks as first-team regulars is one of the reasons we've deteriorated as a club and will continue to do so. Something some of our fans seem to be perfectly content with.
1000% - as soon as this fraud became a regular starter we went from 2nd in the table to 7th and still sliding

This is the mentality of Levy and Hitchen. When fans share that mentality we are absolutely fucked.

Enjoy finishing mid-table because with that mindset it's exactly where we'll end up.
That’s a bottom 5 midfield and Saturday’s result proves that. Another embarrassing loss with this clown starting - yet fans making excuses still - baffling

Koyate and Gallagher > Skipp and Winks
Hojbjerg > McCarthur

It's no surprise we didn't create anything all game when they had the better midfield.

We have to put away notions of us having some God-given right to beat the likes of Palace when man for man we are basically no better than them in a lot of positions.

Koyate and Gallagher > Skipp and Winks
Hojbjerg > McCarthur

It's no surprise we didn't create anything all game when they had the better midfield.

We have to put away notions of us having some God-given right to beat the likes of Palace when man for man we are basically no better than them in a lot of positions.

People that take any win for granted only have themselves to blame.... Especially when fielding a weakened XI.

Just ignorant/arrogant (delete as applicable).

It pleases you that an oppo team have a better player (on loan from Chelsea) than Winks?

Troll.
I don't think it pleases anybody.

It actually disgusts me that a 21 year old reserve player for the chav's is so vastly superior to Winks who is 25 and has been a first-team squad player for the last 5 years. If you're a Spurs fan it should embarrass you as well.

Winks' continued first-team involvement is an indictment of everything wrong at the club.

I don't think it pleases anybody.

No, it quite clearly pleases the troll I replied to......

He's not even a Spurs fan.

It actually disgusts me that a 21 year old reserve player for the chav's is so vastly superior to Winks who is 25 and has been a first-team squad player for the last 5 years. If you're a Spurs fan it should embarrass you as well.

We have a number of players that are younger yet better than Winks.

...Not sure why that should be a matter of embarrassment.

I'd have prefered Nuno to have picked Ndombele instead, but he's obviously party to more than we are.

Winks' continued first-team involvement is an indictment of everything wrong at the club.

He's a 5th/6th choice CM.... You continue to pretend otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom