Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They were a good side but they were aggressive cunts and complete fucking hatchet men.

Take the draw. Hope Lucas and Berg are alright

So can we all agree now that when Levy spoke of returning to our core DNA of attacking exciting football when embarking on his latest managerial search he meant every word sincerely

Scored two goals with more than a little bit of luck involved, and the best we can do is a draw? Not a good showing after a 0-3 drubbing at the weekend. Ndombele looked good, but that was about the only positive.

Receive the ball, touch once, touch for the second time, lift up head to see who can receive the ball, no movement so pass sideways, repeat. Movement is coachable and it fails for now, players' technique isn't, but fails as well.

Poor.

Rennes are a good side.

We just look directionless. Fuck knows how we solve our midfield problem.

Adding midfielders who can pass and progress the ball would be a good first step.

Outside of GLC and Ndombele not a single MFer we have is good at that.

He was fine. Maybe a 5 or 6.

I think there were many players that were meh, but I don't think Rodon or others really did anything that makes me say I hope they play against Chelsea on the weekend.
Our options are limited so I’d play him

As long as Doherty Winks or Davies don’t start

Pathetic display again..joke..
Why is levy getting away with this, he is responsible for this squads lack of quality and the joke manager getting the job, instead of giving conte what he needed

Back
Top Bottom