Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's all bollocks about recovery and even pinning it on Harry. No he's not doing enough but the way we play is no different to all of our games so far. We don't create chances we don't counter quickly enough. We don't use our width/fullbacks. We are just slow and play safe and it's easy to defend against. Yes the line up was perfect but we didn't use it as there is no tactical plan to do so. It's a hopeless mess. What was the point in sacking Jose? We look worse. Even mason would do better then this. We took an ex wolves manager and he looks out of ideas already.
Very much agree with your comment about them being slow. Not just in terms of pace but slow footed in defending. Alli was a step behind on the first goal, and PEH was too slow to move forward on the second.

Give me an hour to go through that.

Slow reader are we?

I'm sure it's full of your usual hidden sidesteps and points that you state but then move either way once someone pulls you up about it.

What a load of a guff.

You've started the argument tonight because I said I want a young hungry manager. So you go out your way to antagonize by stating mid 40s isn't young. It is young management wise and you know that, but you like to argue. It's fine. I can argue as well.

I suggest you read again. That's NOT been said to you... Not once... In either post. Perhaps taking an hour to read IS a good idea for you afterall.

I even made a point of noting my post wasn't explicitly aimed at you, but here you are acting all triggerd..... Seems to me like you think your comments are above reproach and need to get over yourself.

Thank fuck I can now put Spaniel Spaniel back on ignore.
Mate you have an unhealthy obsession with the ignore function on this site

Every other post I see you make these days either references how many users you have on ignore/ specific Individuals you have on ignore or it’s you encouraging other users to put more people on ignore

*waits for comment about putting me on ignore *

If I am not already

Slow reader are we?

What a load of a guff.

I suggest you read again. That's NOT been said to you... Not once... In either post. Perhaps taking an hour to read IS a good idea for you afterall.

I even made a point of noting my post wasn't explicitly aimed at you..... Seems to me like you think your comments are above reproach and need to get over yourself.
You hate people challenging you. You talk sense some of the time but you really hate disagreement. It doesn't bother me but what if a few newbies wanted to join the site? They are wet behind the ears, come on here to hopefully chat but they see you ripping into long time members for having an opinion. It's fucking annoying to be honest. You don't always have to right.

Every other post I see you make these days either references how many users you have on ignore/ specific Individuals you have on ignore or it’s you encouraging other users to put more people on ignore

If I am not already
I suggest you work on your reading comprehension.

Winks isn't playing, Ndombele did 60 minutes but it is Winks fault ... ok.
Thanks for the sarcastic response you muppet. It's always you on here I see disagreeing with most common opinions. Like you either try to pick an argument or simply you just know fuck all about football. I would go with both. Winks is gash and so is Alli. Until players like that are binned from this team we are a broken record. Now please jog on and don't reply to me again. You're boring

You hate people challenging you. You talk sense some of the time but you really hate disagreement. It doesn't bother me but what if a few newbies wanted to join the site? They are wet behind the ears, come on here to hopefully chat but they see you ripping into long time members for having an opinion. It's fucking annoying to be honest. You don't always have to right.

Mate, drop the preachy shit..... It doesn't suit you.

You're just being a hypocrite.... I saw you mugging off a newbie today.

Much like some of the peeps here you jolly up with are some of the biggest cunts here.... Yet you're seemingly happy to give them a pass too.

If I am not already
He's a knob

I don't hate Ndombele. I hate his attitude. I hate that he clearly thinks he's above us and that he's better than he actually is. I hate that some people think he's some kind of saviour if only we play him. I've not once said he shouldn't be making our starting 11 as long as his attitude is right.
If say based on today’s performance he is better than us. We have no idea what so ever. Just rely on some sort of player brilliance. There is no team pattern coached to get is into scoring positions. Do you see players pass and move, make runs into space , etc. Watch the 2 nd half you’ll see when we have the ball our front 3 are all in a line almost next to each other basically in positions where they will never get the ball. No runs , movement or anything. Attacks are just based on long pints and Brest down bcos forwards plus dele can’t keep the ball under pressure. Whereas they were allowed to waltz into our half without any pressure and pick out passes. Just look at the mice for the volley alonso had before they scored.

90’s level Tottenham today. Decent for 40 odd minutes. An absolute joke for 50 minutes. Where we sit is far too close to the away fans and the problem I had with that today was that every taunt and every laugh they aimed our way is 100% factual.

Nuno won’t be Tottenham “Coach” by December at this rate. And when your tanking 3 goals week in and week out we won’t be a top 10 side by December either, but I don’t think we are a top ten side as it is….

I was at the Lane the day Bill Nic passed and we had to watch our latest team of plodders shit themselves against Bolton. Today, every bit as bad. It really has been a dreadful 30 years with 5/6 years of nice (ish) achievement.

Daniel Levy. You successfully managed to play the slowest game of snakes and ladders in football history. Still. At least we never did a Leeds.

He was really good fieldstone half. He was still gave something to our midfield in the 2 nd before he went off, certainly better that what I’m watching now
Any one criticise ndombele really needs to look at dele. At least tanguy made some tackles and tracked back in the first half. Dele offers absolutely nothing!

Don't get me wrong, Kane needs to perform better in big games. But I don't like how he gets so much stick and Son doesn't get a mention, despite offering almost as little. Kane made himself an easy target I suppose. But I'm sick and tired of the favouritism here. Son was as poor as Harry today and not one fucking person has said a thing. Yeah, he's just come back from injury but adrenaline alone gets you through these sort of games, so it's not much of an excuse.

Kane's head has gone. He'll be sold in January hopefully. But Son can do no wrong here and it pisses me off. He's had plenty of games for us where he has been fucking shit, just like Harry.
Son did fade but for a while in the first half he was our best player

Kane offered very little all game
I can only remember one shot on target straight at the keeper

Back
Top Bottom