ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was looking at the Europa league fixtures all confused just now thinking to myself: ''Hold on, where are Spurs, are we not playing tonight?''

...then I remembered.

Then I wished I could forget again.
I'm sure some people think this is actually the Europa League. They don't realise it's not.

It's the FA Conference trophy of European football.

lol sadly, no. I was looking for somewhere that had petrol - but ended up running on vapours. These bloody idiotic panic buyers have really f88ked up my lifestyle. Currently wondering how the hell I get to the train station for the game tomorrow night.

I know you Brits are either panicking (or dealing with idiots panicking) but we had the same thing during COVID outbreak number 1, but with other commodities.

People are idiots. Britain and elsewhere.

Look at the bright side though. You may miss the game :harrylol:

I'm sure some people think this is actually the Europa League. They don't realise it's not.

It's the FA Conference trophy of European football.
But looking at our group it is more Europa than Europa conference. Rennes were champ lge last year and Vitesse are regularly in the Europa. It’s only tonight when the game will be the sort we thought we were going to get. I hope so anyway.

Finishing top of the group means you avoid the round of 16 (or round of 32? tie)

we'll skip two fixtures. Finishing top in group is important,

We might as well be playing against some random lads from the local pub, it would make no difference to anything, and we could still lose.

Back
Top Bottom