ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should not play the kids but really not play those that are going to play against Villa but we are so short of goal scorers that we have no choice. Now that does not mean some of those that started yesterday should not play Thursday as they should be dropped from the first 11 including Dele. Yes Winks should play to give Hojbjerg a rest
Best guess is
Gollini
Emerson, Sanchez, Rodin, Davies
Dele, Skipp, Winks
Lo Celso, Son, Gil

If you're suggesting Rodin in defence, he should be partnered with Monet, Manet and Degas, to create the right Impression.

Then, to steady the ship, a Post-Impressionist midfield of Van Gogh, Gauguin and Georges Seurat.

Up front, I'd go Abstract Expressionism against NS Mura - Jackson Pollock and Rothko, with Andy Warhol as sole striker.

I don't think the fact that they're all dead should concern us - it'll make no difference.

Morning.

Genuinely don’t give a flying fuck. Hope we get utterly dicked on.

We are shit, owned by a shit owner, ran by a shit chairman, managed by a shit manager, with too many shit players.

But it’s okay because we have a nice boxing/concert/NFL arena and a nice training ground.

Somehow managing to blindly meander our way to the BTEC Europa League final will do nothing but provide Levy with the perfect excuse not to sort our dumpster fire of a club out.

He was the reason why no good managers wanted to join us. He couldn’t go to the builders who built the stadium and say “I want you to build this stadium to the highest possible standards but you need to do it for 10% of what that it should actually cost.” It’s impossible. Yet he thinks it’s acceptable to go to a manger and say, “I want you to turn us into a Top 4 club again and win us some silverware. But you have no money to spend and here’s Harry Winks.”

Just fuck off Levy you total cunt.

Grow up.

My take away from that game.

1. Our squad is so shit right now we needed to bring on Kane, Son and Moura which is frankly embarrassing
2. Rodon and Romero partnership - more of that please, would like to see that at the weekend
3. Winks, Doherty, Dele - get rid, sick of saying it
4. Lo Celso in behind the three - looked decent albeit against farmers.
5. Scarlett & Gil - nowhere near ready yet but could be ones for the future.
6. Nuno, on borrowed time

I bleed spurs but i take no joy in this match we played well for 10 mins, did nothing for another 45 they scored and we brought on two world class strikers against their tiring legs. I still dont see what our system is

bIC3vfo.jpg

My MOTM - Son.

at the risk of being provocative..

I'm still stuck with the question I had on sunday - who are we going to replace him with?

The big boys won't come because they'll get no kitty to buy who they want, and people like Potter are already coming out and saying that they don't want the job because they don't want to work for Levy

newFile-3.jpg
PSI_SD_Middlesbrough_Millwall_08JULY20_018.JPG
4047.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
I'd hire this bloke as our players need to be told a few truths about themselves.

Back
Top Bottom