ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I bleed spurs but i take no joy in this match we played well for 10 mins, did nothing for another 45 they scored and we brought on two world class strikers against their tiring legs. I still dont see what our system is

Lo Celso better in a deeper role. Completely useless at RW
Yes no idea why his playing in the Moura position. That is the thing with Nuno he plays a shit 433 system with pushing PEH to the right and dele to left when neither play those positions. 4213 is the formation or 4132 against the shit teams. We shouldn’t need to DMs against the likes of nura.

this a 4-2-3-1 today? If so hopefully we will see a front 4 of
Son-GLC-Lucas
Kane
Against villa
swap Gil for Lucas and id be very happy - leave Lucas as an impact sub if needed, just love watching Gil play and his first thought is always to put a cross across the box on the deck for the likes of Kane to tap in

Most academy prospects don't make it. That's the reality of an academy. Nobody is saying Scarlett is the second coming of Jesus and our saviour, but he's a young player who has shown promise. Senior football is too much for him .. so what? 17 years old for god sake.

And I haven't seen one poster suggest we rely on the kids either. That doesn't mean we have to bring them down/call them overhyped when they're just kids pulling on our shirt and giving it their all.

Aim this shit at the board/chairman, or even some of the senior players on massive contracts who half arse it. Not the academy lads who are probably doing their absolute best day in day out to make a career in the game.
I am aiming this shit at the chairman as I wish Levy could actually spend some money rather than putting faith into Bostock 2.0.

We're a billion pound enterprise we shouldn't be relying on literal whos?

Send him out on loan or something.

Good game.

Actually thought Rodon had a really good game. Brought the ball out well. Made some good interceptions. Was shouting at everyone too. Obviously, he’ll not enjoy many easier games, but there’s a player in there.

Hope that gives H and the forwards some confidence and licence to play more openly in the league. But that team of village idiot cloggers were absolutely shocking. Embarrassing to concede a corner against them let alone a goal. Watching Winks and Doherty struggling against such pitiful opposition was depressing. Thank God we have quality in places but our midfield is still so weak.

BUT HE'S ONLY 17!!!

So what?

If he performs like turd against a team who's stadium has less than 4000 seats then it was over before it even began.

Ah fuck off with that, if you say that about this match, what would you have said to the ones who went to White Hart Lane the season we were playing in the old Division 2?
Another thing, my Dad, a Spurs fan of around 50 years was one of those people I mentioned, he'd probably still be going to every single home match if he still lived in England.

I bleed spurs but i take no joy in this match we played well for 10 mins, did nothing for another 45 they scored and we brought on two world class strikers against their tiring legs. I still dont see what our system is
Give the ball to Kane and Son

Then hope they do something

That's it

Back
Top Bottom