ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you quite young and planning to get pissed?
If I was going tonight I'd probably get home no earlier than midnight and the only way to achieve that is run from the stadium to Tottenham Hale. No way am I going to do that to myself for 3rd tier shit like this.
Not young and don't drink!
Living in Tottenham, there's no excuse not to go really.

I've said on here time and time again that under no circumstances would I ever want us to lose...but I'll be honest, I'm close to making myself a hypocrite...being totally honest, as pissed as I'd be if we lost to Villa, I would certainly see the ending of Nuno as a silver lining...
at the risk of being provocative..

I'm still stuck with the question I had on sunday - who are we going to replace him with?

The big boys won't come because they'll get no kitty to buy who they want, and people like Potter are already coming out and saying that they don't want the job because they don't want to work for Levy

newFile-3.jpg
PSI_SD_Middlesbrough_Millwall_08JULY20_018.JPG
4047.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm still stuck with the question I had on sunday - who are we going to replace him with?

The big boys won't come because they'll get no kitty to buy who they want, and people like Potter are already coming out and saying that they don't want the job because they don't want to work for Levy

newFile-3.jpg
4047.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Not provocative - a fair question.

I suppose I'm in a mindset now where I'd rather see a donkey manage us, than Nuno. I would prefer Mason in all honesty but there we go.

Ideally, someone who is going to play attacking football but I appreciate the 'Levy factor' will come into play re anyone decent

newFile-3.jpg
4047.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
I'd hire this bloke as our players need to be told a few truths about themselves.

newFile-3.jpg
4047.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Okay, I'll do it.

If you're suggesting Rodin in defence, he should be partnered with Monet, Manet and Degas, to create the right Impression.

Then, to steady the ship, a Post-Impressionist midfield of Van Gogh, Gauguin and Georges Seurat.

Up front, I'd go Abstract Expressionism against NS Mura - Jackson Pollock and Rothko, with Andy Warhol as sole striker.

I don't think the fact that they're all dead should concern us - it'll make no difference.

Morning.
Start with that attack, things will get messy…

I've said on here time and time again that under no circumstances would I ever want us to lose...but I'll be honest, I'm close to making myself a hypocrite...being totally honest, as pissed as I'd be if we lost to Villa, I would certainly see the ending of Nuno as a silver lining...

that's the thing isn't it, it's so early in the season there's a lot to salvage.

I'm not willing to write off another season in September.

It's not a case of not giving Nuno time or a chance (well I suppose in a sense it is) but he's not the right man, never convinced everyone and even the wins have been unconvincing.

we can all tell everyone knows it;s not working and there's something wrong.

Players aren't coming out saying "we're still adapting to Nuno, his ideas need time"

instead it's Lucas (of all people) saying the tactics vs Woolwich were bad and we didn't try to play football.

it's right there in front of us.

if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck it's a fucking Duck

Fuck a duck

Been up working since 4am. Gonna need a goldfish bowl of espresso to keep awake for this one, but watch I shall.

Let's eject these turds back into the sewer. COYS!

I was looking at the Europa league fixtures all confused just now thinking to myself: ''Hold on, where are Spurs, are we not playing tonight?''

...then I remembered.

Then I wished I could forget again.

Back
Top Bottom