ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Kante was the same age as Skipp he had not even made his debut for Boulogne. Skipp is ahead of where Kante was at the same age.
And when he started playing for Cean aged 22 they got promoted and subsequently stayed up. Then he went to Leicester and they won the title

The guy just makes teams better. In the same style the Carrick and Modric could just improve an entire team. That's what Kante has about him.

This team for the last 3 years has had no identity. We have the players to actually play poch system but never seem to do it and just plug players in positions . Ndombele and locelso is supposed to play the eriksen part but due to injuries and inconsistent play that hasnt happened. Dele cannot play midfield he has to play as a roaming ten with son doing the same with Lo celso or Ndombele joining in and doing the same this movement use to fuck up defenses because your not sure who is gonna be where. If this system gonna be played we need two solid dm and two roaming fullbacks. The biggest issue for me is our pressing, we suck at it and Woolwich showed us how much we sucked at it even this team full of so called farmers can beat it so why continue it.

Agree with that 100%. But also nothing can defend Winks. Hes a lost cause.

Yeah, he needs to go. But he's not alone, and I certainly don't think he's a coward which gets thrown about here. Just an average player that needs to be playing week in, week out for a lesser team.

Usually just comes down to agendas, as mentioned. I can't stand Ndombele. I think he's over-rated, nowhere near as talented as some try to make him out to be and on top of that his attitude and mentality are fucking awful. But if he has a good game, and as a Spurs fan I want him to have good games, then I'll happily give credit.

If Gil plays well against poor oppositions he looks a prospect, yet if Winks does it's only because the other team is so shit. If Harry scores against poor opposition, as all the top strikers around do, it's only because he's padding his stats and is something that should be criticised.

This place is absolutely mental.
As someone else stated, Gil has potential and winks is a known quantity at this point. Not that hard to understand.

And the Kane haters (Sammy and Sammys alt) are never going to admit being wrong.

Winks in blue. CB (which ever one) in bib.
this is so interesting to me lol real madrid GIF
He thrives in that zero pressure furnace.

Back
Top Bottom