ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate if he's struggling staging Mura then we won't seem him in 5 months let along 5 years.
Just not true - Kane was shit when he was 21, let alone 17. Do I think he will make it? No. Would I prefer to see him get experience against this dross as opposed to keeping Mbpappe Viniscus ? Yeah

I am aiming this shit at the chairman as I wish Levy could actually spend some money rather than putting faith into Bostock 2.0.

We're a billion pound enterprise we shouldn't be relying on literal whos?

Send him out on loan or something.

You're not aiming anything at the chairman when you have direct digs at the academy players. Just say Levy is a cunt and move on, there's no reason to throw the kids under the bus.

My take away from that game.

1. Our squad is so shit right now we needed to bring on Kane, Son and Moura which is frankly embarrassing
2. Rodon and Romero partnership - more of that please, would like to see that at the weekend
3. Winks, Doherty, Dele - get rid, sick of saying it
4. Lo Celso in behind the three - looked decent albeit against farmers.
5. Scarlett & Gil - nowhere near ready yet but could be ones for the future.
6. Nuno, on borrowed time

1. Our squad is so shit right now we needed to bring on Kane, Son and Moura which is frankly embarrassing
2. Rodon and Romero partnership - more of that please, would like to see that at the weekend
This ☝

...if we score 100 goals against the Marines and Muras of world football, does that make getting shut out by Chavs, Scum, and CP okay???
COYS

Rodon always looks a worthwhile player to me

Great result. Great team selection and subs by Nuno but what the feck did he say at HT?
Half our side went on strike early second half.
We obviously had better players and a better team but I was disappointed by Gil, GLC and Doc.
Gil was too cocky, GLC -I want more from him and the diving pissed me off.
Doc is normally solid but his passing was off today. Luckily no mistakes.
Their goal I can't put down to anybody just a great strike.

Give the ball to Kane and Son

Then hope they do something

That's it
That was a training game where players who have to justify their future wer given an opportunity to shine
The ones that didn't came off and were shown why they failed to do so

The manager managed what happened and learned about his players, yet no doubt will still be attacked by the ersatz cognoscenti.

If Harry comes on and doesn't score, the same few parasites here, who are basically the shit that gets in-between the cracks on the bottom of your footwear after you step in a big pile of dog turd, no doubt they're calling him out for it.

A hat-trick in what, 25-30 minutes, is impressive regardless of the quality of the opposition.
Everyone knows Kane is a flat track bully

Even those that don't rate him as high as some others in here like myself knows he will score against inferior opposition

He's one of the most consistent flat trackers out there

Come on mate. He was anonymous. Completely anonymous.

You can say he had a poor game without writing him off as a prospect.

Even against a team like Mura it's hard for someone coming from youth football. The pressure on him to show something is immense, and we hardly played the kind of football which would allow him to thrive and get comfortable.

He's clearly not ready, which almost anybody could have predicted. A loan would be a great idea for him. But snide comments like 'bostock 2.0' don't help anyone and just reflect badly on our own fanbase.

I seem to remember a certain Harry Kane looking god awful for multiple lower league teams before making it. He was obviously a rare case but still a clear example of not deciding to throw kids on the scrap heap because they aren't tearing the place up.

You're not aiming anything at the chairman when you have direct digs at the academy players. Just say Levy is a cunt and move on, there's no reason to throw the kids under the bus.
If I just call him average (which he is) people will say I'm having digs no matter how I phrase it.
It's literally impossible to talk about youth players realistically purely down to their age.

Which is ironic when most posters will yell absolute abuse at other players on the very same thread,

Face it he looks like another Bostock to add to the the pile.

Everyone knows Kane is a flat track bully

Even those that don't rate him as high as some others in here like myself knows he will score against inferior opposition

He's one of the most consistent flat trackers out there
Your missus is a flat track bully, appears she’s been knocking you senseless

Back
Top Bottom