ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuinely don’t give a flying fuck. Hope we get utterly dicked on.

We are shit, owned by a shit owner, ran by a shit chairman, managed by a shit manager, with too many shit players.

But it’s okay because we have a nice boxing/concert/NFL arena and a nice training ground.

Somehow managing to blindly meander our way to the BTEC Europa League final will do nothing but provide Levy with the perfect excuse not to sort our dumpster fire of a club out.

He was the reason why no good managers wanted to join us. He couldn’t go to the builders who built the stadium and say “I want you to build this stadium to the highest possible standards but you need to do it for 10% of what that it should actually cost.” It’s impossible. Yet he thinks it’s acceptable to go to a manger and say, “I want you to turn us into a Top 4 club again and win us some silverware. But you have no money to spend and here’s Harry Winks.”

Just fuck off Levy you total cunt.

Genuinely don’t give a flying fuck. Hope we get utterly dicked on.

We are shit, owned by a shit owner, ran by a shit chairman, managed by a shit manager, with too many shit players.

But it’s okay because we have a nice boxing/concert/NFL arena and a nice training ground.

Somehow managing to blindly meander our way to the BTEC Europa League final will do nothing but provide Levy with the perfect excuse not to sort our dumpster fire of a club out.

He was the reason why no good managers wanted to join us. He couldn’t go to the builders who built the stadium and say “I want you to build this stadium to the highest possible standards but you need to do it for 10% of what that it should actually cost.” It’s impossible. Yet he thinks it’s acceptable to go to a manger and say, “I want you to turn us into a Top 4 club again and win us some silverware. But you have no money to spend and here’s Harry Winks.”

Just fuck off Levy you total cunt.

Grow up.

You went to watch the mighty Rovers?
lol sadly, no. I was looking for somewhere that had petrol - but ended up running on vapours. These bloody idiotic panic buyers have really f88ked up my lifestyle. Currently wondering how the hell I get to the train station for the game tomorrow night.

I genuinely don't understand the reluctance from some fans about going to watch a game like this. If I supported The Mighty Ware Town FC, I'd go and watch them play anyone and I'd especially look forward to attending a game I thought we might win. (There aren't many more depressing feelings than walking away from a ground after you've been beaten).
A bonus in a game like this is that you may get to see the up & coming talent and new signings.
What's not to like?

As a team/squad, we are where we are and we compete against whoever pitches up on the day.

COYS

I've seen some diabolical lineup suggestions for this game from spurs journos. We need to go strong wrap the game up early and then make subs, not go with youth struggle to break them down then bring in experience..... especially after what Real Madrid did last night (Modric Kroos on the bench till late) also Nuno would be stupid to go with youth at this exact moment he needs to generate some mini momentum.

A nice 3-0 win will bump up confidence for the Villa game but that will only happen if we put out a proper lineup and not a something that's more there to offer younger players a run around.
We don’t have a strong line up, half our experienced players are utter dross. Consistently poor

I agree with playing our better players but sprinkle in some youthful energy

Well I'm going tonight with six mates and it will be a sprint between stations to get the last train to Deal at 22;37 from St Pancs...these 8pm KO's are a right pain!

Well I'm going tonight with six mates and it will be a sprint between stations to get the last train to Deal at 22;37 from St Pancs...these 8pm KO's are a right pain!
that's why i don't do nights any more as i can't sprint to WHL or up High st to SS Tube any more

I don't think we'll win this competition because I too know we're not good enough. But I'm still watching, because if I stopped watching Spurs in competitions I didn't believe we'd win then I'd never get to watch Spurs.

I honestly worry that this will be last we see of Europe at the Lane for a while unless there's a dramatic change in approach at the top, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

I don't think we'll win this competition because I too know we're not good enough. But I'm still watching, because if I stopped watching Spurs in competitions I didn't believe we'd win then I'd never get to watch Spurs.

I honestly worry that this will be last we see of Europe at the Lane for a while unless there's a dramatic change in approach at the top, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can.
Never lose hope. There's a (very) slim chance we might make it into this competition again next season.

Back
Top Bottom