ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Zero fucks given still fucked off about the NLD
Angry GIF

If you thought the football was bad on Sunday, just wait for tonight with a changed up squad, Z list opponents and a moody home crowd.
I've been up and down all week through covid, was out cold by 8pm last night. Hoping for the same tonight tbh.

If you thought the football was bad on Sunday, just wait for tonight with a changed up squad, Z list opponents and a moody home crowd.
I've been up and down all week through covid, was out cold by 8pm last night. Hoping for the same tonight tbh.
As mentioned previously, I'm really looking forward to it.
Think we'll see a few goals too.
Going straight from work - and will be home by 10.15 afterwards.
Booked tomorrow off work. Long weekend with more footie on Sunday.
Good all round :coys:

Gollini; Emerson, Romero, Rodon, Davies; Winks, Skipp; Lucas, Lo Celso, Gil; Kane.

Think I'd try to get some youthful energy into the team, or at least get some youthful options on bench - choices might include Scarlett, Markanday, John, White - bench is 12 players so should not be a problem although some established players might prefer the bench to not being in the squad.

Who the flying fuck are NS Mura?

This total garbage is going to help ruin our season, we have not got the squad to compete in this rubbish and maintain any sort of league form.

But we'll probably win this game and then moan when we get turned over by Villa.
Kane will see them as sort of a flat track

As mentioned previously, I'm really looking forward to it.
Think we'll see a few goals too.
Going straight from work - and will be home by 10.15 afterwards.
Booked tomorrow off work. Long weekend with more footie on Sunday.
Good all round :coys:

Are you quite young and planning to get pissed?
If I was going tonight I'd probably get home no earlier than midnight and the only way to achieve that is run from the stadium to Tottenham Hale. No way am I going to do that to myself for 3rd tier shit like this.

Who the flying fuck are NS Mura?

This total garbage is going to help ruin our season, we have not got the squad to compete in this rubbish and maintain any sort of league form.

But we'll probably win this game and then moan when we get turned over by Villa.

Nah, not having it. In terms of travel we have a group which is no more challenging than our domestic league fixures with the exception of NS Mura away, which is just one match and who we really should be comfortably beating with a second XI, home or away.

Either this tournament is weak AF, in which case we should win it without breaking sweat or we're not all we're cracked up to be and are in no position to label it as below us.

Are these the worst team that we have ever had to play in Europe ?
No but close. I am a little worried though because our Manager can make any opposition look good. He made Palace look like PSG when they played us, even Wolves looked like world beaters who were unlucky in front of goal. The fact is we needed a manager who would make us all feel more positive Nuno was thew wrong option because most of us thought prove us wrong when he was appointed how do the players feel about this kind of appointment does it make them excited?

Reckon he's gone if the performance and result are shit against Villa
Lose against Villa and he is done. I said that on the weekend and I'll say it now.

I've said on here time and time again that under no circumstances would I ever want us to lose...but I'll be honest, I'm close to making myself a hypocrite...being totally honest, as pissed as I'd be if we lost to Villa, I would certainly see the ending of Nuno as a silver lining...

Back
Top Bottom