ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can I just say, BT sport is proper shit.

Other than the European football, all I seem to get is college American football or cycling.

Who the FUCK watches cycling?
I
there are 92 teams in the top 4 divisions
so there are 85 teams below us, who would probably love to play in it

and hundreds of thousands of supporters who would think you are a complete cock for saying that.
Let’s see if they think after ten years of paying the highest ticket prices in the universe

Alli as captain???

bwahahahahahahaha
It’s all a bit odd. I would like to think that maybe Nuno now sees him as not worthy of a place in the starting 11 in the PL and that this is why he is playing tonight. However I expect to see him starting against Villa to be honest as he seems to lead a bit of a charmed life

Dele the captain

Swipe Discover GIF by Debby Ryan

Quite a strong team relative to the opponent, I presume Davies is injured or ill because Reguilon should not be involved in this match.

I wonder if Ryan Sessegnon is ever going to play for us again. He’s managed 6 league appearances in 2 and a bit years, looks like he won’t make it to double figures. Must be the most fragile player we’ve ever signed.

The worst thing is that part of me wants us not winning this so Nuno can leave. Rather sooner than later.
It's the worst thing thaz can happen to a fanbase. And it's happening with two managers in a row. Fucking ENIC.

Back
Top Bottom