ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Totally over yesterday. I'm really stoked by this game, a chance to see the Hotspurs take on the mighty Lokomotif Cabbage

giphy.gif

Honestly we should be focusing on this. Win this tournament and then just don’t get relegated and we’re in Europa next year, no matter how bad the league run is.e
We aren't going to finish in the top 6 so might as well just focus on this tournament. We win and we get Europa League and a Continental Trophy.

We should not play the kids but really not play those that are going to play against Villa but we are so short of goal scorers that we have no choice. Now that does not mean some of those that started yesterday should not play Thursday as they should be dropped from the first 11 including Dele. Yes Winks should play to give Hojbjerg a rest
Best guess is
Gollini
Emerson, Sanchez, Rodin, Davies
Dele, Skipp, Winks
Lo Celso, Son, Gil

If you're suggesting Rodin in defence, he should be partnered with Monet, Manet and Degas, to create the right Impression.

Then, to steady the ship, a Post-Impressionist midfield of Van Gogh, Gauguin and Georges Seurat.

Up front, I'd go Abstract Expressionism against NS Mura - Jackson Pollock and Rothko, with Andy Warhol as sole striker.

I don't think the fact that they're all dead should concern us - it'll make no difference.

Morning.

If you're suggesting Rodin in defence, he should be partnered with Monet, Manet and Degas, to create the right Impression.

Then, to steady the ship, a Post-Impressionist midfield of Van Gogh, Gauguin and Georges Seurat.

Up front, I'd go Abstract Expressionism against NS Mura - Jackson Pollock and Rothko, with Andy Warhol as sole striker.

I don't think the fact that they're all dead should concern us - it'll make no difference.

Morning.
Looks good on paper

Me too. £40 for 3 games. Can't resist a bargain. As long as I've got enough petrol to get me to the station & back, I'm okay.

Bloody idiot panic-buyers.

I just hope to see some sort of plan. If that plan is compact defence and counters then so be it.

Give me a pacey forward line of Moura, Son, Gil.

The Moura, Son, Bergwijn trio actually looked like it had something going on in pre season and the first couple of games.

I just hope to see some sort of plan. If that plan is compact defence and counters then so be it.

Give me a pacey forward line of Moura, Son, Gil.

The Moura, Son, Bergwijn trio actually looked like it had something going on in pre season and the first couple of games.
I wouldn't be going that strong v NS Mura

I wouldn't be going that strong v NS Mura
Eh, I've been around long enough to know that if we take teams like this lightly we usually end up paying for it. Spurs rolling out "the kids" against a smaller European opponent never tends to go well.

After the beating we got at Rennes I want a win and if that means starting with a strong side and rotating them out once we have a few goals then so be it.

Anyone with the group multi pack actually managed to get their emailed tickets into the Google or Apple app? I'm seeing an error message all day. I'm not a tech mong but possibly not doing something correct. Most likely the club have fucked this somehow.

Anyone with the group multi pack actually managed to get their emailed tickets into the Google or Apple app? I'm seeing an error message all day. I'm not a tech mong but possibly not doing something correct. Most likely the club have fucked this somehow.
Mine has gone into G Pay, didn't notice at first it's group together with the Pacos ticket from the previous round.

Back
Top Bottom