ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should not play the kids but really not play those that are going to play against Villa but we are so short of goal scorers that we have no choice. Now that does not mean some of those that started yesterday should not play Thursday as they should be dropped from the first 11 including Dele. Yes Winks should play to give Hojbjerg a rest
Best guess is
Gollini
Emerson, Sanchez, Rodin, Davies
Dele, Skipp, Winks
Lo Celso, Son, Gil

Who the flying fuck are NS Mura?

This total garbage is going to help ruin our season, we have not got the squad to compete in this rubbish and maintain any sort of league form.

But we'll probably win this game and then moan when we get turned over by Villa.
I was hoping we'd throw the U23s at it and just let them succeed or fail and move on. Wasting first team energy on this is suboptimal. The League Cup is a better trophy than this.

Play Kane...... You gonna work, boy.
Play Ndombele..... Ditto.

Neither can be tired.

Play Dele cos as sure as shit I wouldn't start him at the weekend.
Play Romero..... Get him playing and in the first team asap, FFS!
Play Gil..... Ditto.
Play Berg(*) if available.... If not, timeshare Lucas with Markanday.

5 subs allowed so do what you gotta do in terms of people being ready for the weekend.

Thursday:
Giollini
Emerson / Romero / Sanchez / Davies
Ndombele / Skipp / Dele
Berg(*) / Kane / Gil

Sunday:
Hugo
Japh / Romero / Dier / Reg
Skipp / PEH
Lucas / Ndombele / Son
Kane​

I just don’t know what team to pick any more, I’ve lost all trust in this squad now.

Gollini
Emerson / Romero / Rodon / Davies
Lo Celso / Skipp / Ndombele
Markanday / Kane / Gil

Last edited:
I'm going. Need to get those loyalty points so that I can go watch us play in the CL final next season.

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom