ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope Nuno rings the changes and lets the senior layabouts know that they are being dropped not rested.

If he then brings them back in for Villa regardless that'll tell it's own story to them.... No fluffy manager-speak required.

Shame it's not away in Siberia or wherever the fuck to be honest..... Make the whole lot of the tarts go.

I want to see Markanday and some youngsters for this one. Can't get much worse then our senior players performances

I have genuine concerns about damaging our young players atm..... It's not fair hanging them out to dry in a B-team or (like today) throwing them on expecting them to be difference makers.

No, they have closed most of the stadium, they are not being sold. Blue areas are where people can buy tickets and there is a lot left.

I have a funny feeling that they won't have 3 sides of the ground closed when I watch on TV come Thursday.

I hope Nuno rings the changes and lets the senior layabouts know that they are being dropped not rested.
I’d make them play or sit on the bench. They’re still fresh from spending 90 mins standing around doing nothing on Sunday so why should they get a day off? Drop them on Sunday if they behave the same way on Thursday.

I used more energy at Tesco this morning than that lot combined yesterday.

I have a funny feeling that they won't have 3 sides of the ground closed when I watch on TV come Thursday.
I suppose the lower east and west could be sold out already, It was busy for qualification (don't think sold out there though). The upper tier is not being sold at all. For the qualification game, there were like 50 premium people spread across the east middle.

I suppose the lower east and west could be sold out already, It was busy for qualification (don't think sold out there though). The upper tier is not being sold at all. For the qualification game, there were like 50 premium people spread across the east middle.

Last game pulled just over 30k.

We'll see on Thursday, but they obviously won't only have 3 whole sides of the stadium shut.

Back
Top Bottom