The entire Saudi Arabian soverign, population and government.. AKA Newcastle (A) 1630KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good performance today despite diers late comedy routine.
How pathetic are Newcastle fans? Now turning on Steve Bruce now Ashley has gone, what's he supposed to do with no money to spend.

Sat there in their Saudi head gear. Pathetic cucks, hope they get relegated the entitled pricks will be off the scale when they do start spending

Any and Dec in the crowd enough reason to beat them!
Play it long first 10 mins and press their defence rather than invite pressure by pissing around with the ball at the back.

Could have done with a nice +2 on our gd... ERIC!

I've said enough on this player, so I'll just leave it there.

OUT!!!

*ok, just that last bit, as well.

Imagine the damage being done before January; leaving the barcodes needing a miracle to survive even if they do splash the cash....

Very real possibility! :avbpray:

Dier was between the crosser and the atacker, it was his man. Romero was behind he can't stop a cross from behind the header of that cross. And if he tried to get in front he'd have left another man behind unmarked
It was Romero’s man. Dier had the near post angle marked off. I don’t like dier and Romero is 10 times better but just saying the facts.

Good stuff.

Ndombele, Skippy and PEH had great games. What was most encouraging about Tanguy was that he roamed all across the front line - looks like Nuno might have decided he's replacing Dele. We could then play a 4/3/3 with GLC / Lucas taking the third sport in midfield alongside PEH and Skipp.

Newcastle were absolute dogshit.

Hope they go down.

Back
Top Bottom