Come here to laugh at the Geordies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I could iron a skirt on her forehead
Bovvered?

gfjw1WV.jpg

Wankers of the highest calibre. Loath them since the 90s’. A glorified Sheffield Wednesday who had gates of 20K in PL matches.

They are also the ugliest set of the supporters I’ve seen trot from 7S to WHL, speaking this bizarre half Elvish dialect, and eating more fish and chips than a frenzied whale.

I went on the BBC comments which is a good barometer for middle England's opinion. Was very anti Newcastle. I think teams will raise their game against them now and hopefully send them down. It will slow their progress by a year or two. Fingers crossed.

Wankers of the highest calibre. Loath them since the 90s’. A glorified Sheffield Wednesday who had gates of 20K in PL matches.

They are also the ugliest set of the supporters I’ve seen trot from 7S to WHL, speaking this bizarre half Elvish dialect, and eating more fish and chips than a frenzied whale.
Close call with the Dippers though

:angryscouser:

I don’t blame Geordies for being excited, at the end of the day most of them know fuck all about the house of Saud and their humans rights abuses/terrorism funding. They just want to work, earn money and at the end of the week watch some decent football with a beer.

Issue is that the dodgy money will make them like Chavs and City hated team who are seen as basically cheating to win cups while sports washing some very nasty individuals. It’s selling your soul to the devil, they will have to hope the devil provides.

If they’ve got any sense they’ll not make the mistakes Shitty made with poor managers and wasting millions on crap players at the start.

I’m hoping they don’t….
Poor managers? Mark Hughes was there when they took over. The 3 managers since have all been league winners

I don’t blame Geordies for being excited, at the end of the day most of them know fuck all about the house of Saud and their humans rights abuses/terrorism funding. They just want to work, earn money and at the end of the week watch some decent football with a beer.

Issue is that the dodgy money will make them like Chavs and City hated team who are seen as basically cheating to win cups while sports washing some very nasty individuals. It’s selling your soul to the devil, they will have to hope the devil provides.
They can be excited without being absolute dicks though..............

No one is forcing them to wave Suadi flags, dress up as an Arab and turn a blind eye or even worse defend them against murder or human rights abuses committed because they happen to own their Club. If they can protest against their previous owner but not against their new owners (they know more than anyone that protesting against their owner doesn't get them out, as Ashley was there for 15yrs).

Just turn up and watch your team, that's all they have to do. If asked if they like their new owners it's OK to say no as nothing will change if they do.

They can be excited without being absolute dicks though..............

No one is forcing them to wave Suadi flags, dress up as an Arab and turn a blind eye or even worse defend them against murder or human rights abuses committed because they happen to own their Club. If they can protest against their previous owner but not against their new owners (they know more than anyone that protesting against their owner doesn't get them out, as Ashley was there for 15yrs).

Just turn up and watch your team, that's all they have to do. If asked if they like their new owners it's OK to say no as nothing will change if they do.

Absolute bubble-head.

"14 years of absolute dross"

Maybe it's just me that remembers them giving it laaaaaarge when they had Pardew and were saying that man-for-man they had a better squad than us during the Bale, Modric days....

Going on Todays performance the new owners will start there project from the Championship
It's a heck of a conundrum. Can they convince high end talent to come scrap them to safety in January? How many new players would be too many?

Wilson, Joelinton and Saint Maximin are capable enough in attack but behind them they have absolutely nothing.

Back
Top Bottom