Come here to laugh at the Geordies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Literally every single picture you see of him it looks like his head has been 'shopped onto his body, it's the weirdest phenomenon.

A brief selection...

c650227ae1b98175e180eb5195254d.jpg

E864F3FXoAIZa05.jpg

bfVHyOTt.jpg

images
This is fucking hilarious

Talksport still throwing out all the signings they are going to make in January.

Sterling, Werner, Lacazette, Ndidi, Oxlade-Chamberlain ... and now saying they will have a run at a pre-contract with Haaland.
I don't think they have a chance with haaland but that's the one ild try, offer him 5 years top paid in the world with a release clause after 3 with same as they buy him for. Better than overvalued dross they could attract otherwise

I don't think they have a chance with haaland but that's the one ild try, offer him 5 years top paid in the world with a release clause after 3 with same as they buy him for. Better than overvalued dross they could attract otherwise

Well, with no football people on the board(*); I hope they piss their entire January away deludedly chasing players they have no hope of attracting.

Their fans can wank over their bank balance all they like, but until they get this and the manager situation sorted there'll be no overnight leap in quality.

If they’ve got any sense they’ll not make the mistakes Shitty made with poor managers and wasting millions on crap players at the start.

I’m hoping they don’t….

If they’ve got any sense they’ll not make the mistakes Shitty made with poor managers and wasting millions on crap players at the start.

I’m hoping they don’t….

There's no other way for them but to follow City's curve.....

Mbappe & Conte aren't coming to drag them out of a relegation battle.

I’m hoping they don’t….
I think they have to start with the mercs maybe Aubameyang or somebody like that. They won't get the elite players right away. Need to at least get European football. Realistically that won't be until 22/23 season.

I think they have to start with the mercs maybe Aubameyang or somebody like that. They won't get the elite players right away. Need to at least get European football. Realistically that won't be until 22/23 season.
First they have to stay up. 95 per cent of the current squad must know that they are toast, so how motivated are they?

I’m hoping they don’t….
I dunno City seemed to raid the Woolwich squad for their initial transfer dealings. Wouldn't mind them doing similar. Be a laugh to see Saka and Smith-Rowe suddenly deciding they want to be Geordies.

Back
Top Bottom