The entire Saudi Arabian soverign, population and government.. AKA Newcastle (A) 1630KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

840c1dd0189d15ee782bfdb66837cc54.jpg

No it’s noticeable before, but I think even more so yesterday with the Newcastle owner thing. It felt like Tyler was disappointed when we scored. Listen to the commentary for both goals. So biased.
I know. He was gutted when Kane was on.

He was wanking them off so much it was like he didn't even realise that Tanguy was about to score lol

Read the btl in the graun (noticed Bill Madrid commenting and a 'nutty naylor' doubt it was our own though) was struck by how many neutrals (inc some goons) wanting us to win

wonder if the Geordies, Saudis, sky know what they have put their bets on here.

I might be reaching, after city and Chelsea got away with it, due to UAE and Abramovic being lower profile, but it might just be that after the ESL, the rest of the fans won't let this go. Hopefully, sports washing will be the worst decision they made.
Yes I noticed the neutrals wanting us to win, including Gooner

Romero lost the header mate!!!!

And it was Romero who jumped and missed his header that led to the ball dropping over to Dier who wouldn’t have seen it until last min!!

Talk about being totally blinded by bias!!!
I've watched the first one a few times. Have to give credit to Wilson for the movement, it was very, very clever to hide behind Romero and then get around him in the time it took the cross to come in. Dier was still marking no one though. He was, as he often is, stranded in no mans land and not really adding to anything.
As for the 2nd, whether Romero missed it or not isn't important when Dier tried to head the ball, failed, fell over and kneed it into the goal like a complete pleb,

It was Romero’s man. Dier had the near post angle marked off. I don’t like dier and Romero is 10 times better but just saying the facts.

Actually feel, as I said before this, that perhaps we should applaud Wilsons movement in that goal rather than blame the defence as much. Call it hindsight and less rage as we snuck a win in the end,

I've watched the first one a few times. Have to give credit to Wilson for the movement, it was very, very clever to hide behind Romero and then get around him in the time it took the cross to come in. Dier was still marking no one though. He was, as he often is, stranded in no mans land and not really adding to anything.
As for the 2nd, whether Romero missed it or not isn't important when Dier tried to head the ball, failed, fell over and kneed it into the goal like a complete pleb,
Marking no one? Thats literally what the centre half does when he is nearest the ball and a cross comes in. You mark the front post area. Look out for it next time you watch a game

Is it just me, or did we shift between our more traditional 4-2-3-1 and a 4-2-2-2 during the game?

Nuno's 4-2-3-1 seems to rely on more narrow wingers than Poch's did. Son played more or less as a striker at times even.

Just some small details that I noticed going back to watch some highlights. Lucas and Tanguy played more like 10s rather than wingers when we had the ball.

Read the btl in the graun (noticed Bill Madrid commenting and a 'nutty naylor' doubt it was our own though) was struck by how many neutrals (inc some goons) wanting us to win

wonder if the Geordies, Saudis, sky know what they have put their bets on here.

I might be reaching, after city and Chelsea got away with it, due to UAE and Abramovic being lower profile, but it might just be that after the ESL, the rest of the fans won't let this go. Hopefully, sports washing will be the worst decision they made.

Got a link? Will check for copyright

are you advocating that defenders all rush to the ball like a bunch of 10 year olds?

Romero lost his man and was unaware of his movement, he got "done" by Wilsons movement

Back
Top Bottom