Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They will get Conte or Zidane. Zidane is a big gamble because he wouldn’t be dealing with a superstar team like Real had, he would need to out tactic the opposition. Conte might work if he gets a budget he wants which I suspect he would.

If Conte comes in United will almost certainly get 4th.

Conte is rumoured to be Man Utd’s new manager by end of tomorrow.

He’s a really bad fit for that club, they’d be better sticking with Solskjaer or appointing Ten Hag.

Curious, why? Conte needs money I am sure United would offer him big cash, we know he has meltdowns after a few seasons but he is up with Klopp, Guardiola, Tuchel in terms of performance. He will most likely get them 4th considering City/Liverpool/Chelsea have the other spots.

Even if he melts down they will probably get at least 4th and in the CL. So he would at the very least be a short term fix.

Curious, why? Conte needs money I am sure Untied would offer him big cash, we know he has meltdowns after a few seasons but he is up with Klopp, Guardiola, Tuchel in terms of performance. He will most likely get them 4th considering City/Liverpool/Chelsea have the other spots.

Even if he melts down they will probably get at least 4th and in the CL. So he would at the very least be a short term fix.
I think they get 4th with most managers though considering how weak the league is apart from Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool.

I still think we will have a run and challenge for fourth, so will Leicester.

He’s a really bad fit for that club, they’d be better sticking with Solskjaer or appointing Ten Hag.

No they wouldn't. Conte isn't an ideal fit but he is at least an intelligent, tactically aware coach who will command respect in that dressing room. Long term I don't think he will work out there but it's certainly better than sticking with the guy who has no idea what he is doing.

Losing 5-0 to Liverpool at home should've led to Ole's instantaneous sacking.

I think they get 4th with most managers though considering how weak the league is apart from Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool.

I still think we will have a run and challenge for fourth, so will Leicester.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

I don't think he's the right fit but they are only a few bits missing from being challengers. They are just mismanaged.

They won't wait much longer if a change is needed; they'd want a new guy to get a feel for the players before the January window.

Something Levy would do well to note.

He was good for most of last season?
Dipped a bit compared to his usual standards. Had some down periods. It was mainly during the summer that he tried to force a move. Not to the level of our Harry. But Dortmund fans didn't appreciate it as I understand it.

As a board, if you feel the players you have signed for huge fees and salaries are letting you down, you bring in Conte.
Then he starts shouting, demands and gets a fucking big cheque to get new ones. Totally tears up the previous style of play and wins you the league. Crowd surfs then punches the chairmen in the face before disappearing off to the wig shop chuntering something about broken dreams.

Back
Top Bottom