Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ETC. ETC.

TELEMMGLPICT000274672665_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq5mI5sTpfE1lUPfFVfcWwq4RGf2XNQtO578QlF4yuI9A.jpeg

They will get Conte or Zidane. Zidane is a big gamble because he wouldn’t be dealing with a superstar team like Real had, he would need to out tactic the opposition. Conte might work if he gets a budget he wants which I suspect he would.

If Conte comes in United will almost certainly get 4th.
Conte in the past has refused great proposals only because he was in the league in progress (I think Real Madrid a couple of times)

The difference between our shambles and United? They have a very good team with world class players, but have a shit manager. We have a bang average team, with mostly shit players and a shit manager. United turn up Saturday , they beat us any day of the week and I’m pretty certain they will.

Saturday is desperate for United. If Ole stays they must win at all costs. If Ole goes and Mike Phelan has temporary charge, they must win at all costs. If Ole goes and Conte is appointed, and is sitting in the stands, United must win at all costs.
Will the Spurs X1 have a greater desire to win over the UnitedX1?

Saturday is desperate for United. If Ole stays they must win at all costs. If Ole goes and Mike Phelan has temporary charge, they must win at all costs. If Ole goes and Conte is appointed, and is sitting in the stands, United must win at all costs.
Will the Spurs X1 have a greater desire to win over the UnitedX1?

Start without Kane and the same attitude like against City we win!

The difference between our shambles and United? They have a very good team with world class players, but have a shit manager. We have a bang average team, with mostly shit players and a shit manager. United turn up Saturday , they beat us any day of the week and I’m pretty certain they will.

Don’t think there is that much difference between us player wise, they have more depth but we have players who when they can be bothered and are motivated can win games on their own, Kane, Son, Ndombele, Lucas while at the back we have some great talents like Romero, Skipp, Lloris.

We are just a poorly run club with players who don’t seem well coached or driven. Would we honestly be that much better with Salah in the team, he would just drop to our level. We ain’t going anywhere with any group of players till we get an elite manger or up and coming elite manager.

This is it, Chelsea showed what happens when you swap average for elite with Lampard and Tuchel, Liverpool show every season what having someone like Klopp does to players. We could spend £500m and still come 5th under Nuno.

Can someone tell me how the 5-0 loss at home to Liverpool is their "worst ever home defeat" when both City AND Spurs beat them 6-1 there?

Do they think that it's worse because they didn't score even though they conceded one less?
Or is it just the usual media bollocks where they're hoping fans forget other stuff that actually happened?

Can someone tell me how the 5-0 loss at home to Liverpool is their "worst ever home defeat" when both City AND Spurs beat them 6-1 there?

Do they think that it's worse because they didn't score even though they conceded one less?
Or is it just the usual media bollocks where they're hoping fans forget other stuff that actually happened?
Against Liverpool. For 125 years.

They lost like 7-0 when they were Newton Heath in 1895 or something.

They've never lost 5-0 to Liverpool in the league at home.

Against Liverpool. For 125 years.

They lost like 7-0 when they were Newton Heath in 1895 or something.

They've never lost 5-0 to Liverpool in the league at home.
They're not really saying Liverpool though. All I keep hearing is it's their worst defeat at OT.

If there was more emphasis on Liverpool I'd get t. Maybe it's unintentional, but it demeans what we and City did to them IMO.

Our best chance on the weekend is if United's players see the criticism they are receiving this week and are too fired-up.

That could see them fly into tackles and risk a red card.

If it's 11 against 11 for the majority I don't think Solskjaer will have too much to worry about..

1-6 has you ahead of 0-5 on goal difference in the table.

Back
Top Bottom