Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It wont be though will it? They've had 20 years, how much more rope are you willing to give them?
I want them out now, will happily admit they’ve failed in the pitch and the summer for me was the very last straw.

6 fucking managers and we take the last choice, and a total catastrophe of a policy in getting him in.
I feel sorry for Nuno, because Levy has lost the plot. But the fans turn in Nuno after a few games despite the shit he’s working in.

Point being, it’s not my choice to give them time. Me not giving them time doesn’t stop them holding onto the club for the next 100 years……6 people with a placard doesn’t help.

Might as well make it vocal and raucous but still support the team on match day in my view. ENIC can sell this club for what? 400M I don’t know…..that won’t change because 15,000 people stopped going

I want them out now, will happily admit they’ve failed in the pitch and the summer for me was the very last straw.

6 fucking managers and we take the last choice, and a total catastrophe of a policy in getting him in.
I feel sorry for Nuno, because Levy has lost the plot. But the fans turn in Nuno after a few games despite the shit he’s working in.

Point being, it’s not my choice to give them time. Me not giving them time doesn’t stop them holding onto the club for the next 100 years……6 people with a placard doesn’t help.

Might as well make it vocal and raucous but still support the team on match day in my view. ENIC can sell this club for what? 400M I don’t know…..that won’t change because 15,000 people stopped going

I turned on him before he arrived. Dreadful, dull manager playing shit on a stick football wherever he's gone, never a Spurs manager for one moment. The fact you back this mediocre, dull shite doesn't make you a better fan, we should NEVER play this kind of football. Same with Jose, he should never have been managing this club.

Blindly backing people who you know aren't right isn't support, it's delusion.

I turned on him before he arrived. Dreadful, dull manager playing shit on a stick football wherever he's gone, never a Spurs manager for one moment. The fact you back this mediocre, dull shite doesn't make you a better fan, we should NEVER play this kind of football. Same with Jose, he should never have been managing this club.

Hard one. He should never have gotten the job but it’s difficult because the fault is Levy and Paratici’s, I don’t have any dislike towards Nuno. I could only hope he pulls miracle and becomes somehow the manager we need. It’s pretty much clear he won’t, he isn’t terrible but he isn’t good in any real way. It’s mediocrity.

I will not boo him while he is our manager and I will get behind the team. My annoyance is reserved for Levy.

Hard one. He should never have gotten the job but it’s difficult because the fault is Levy and Paratici’s, I don’t have any dislike towards Nuno. I could only hope he pulls miracle and becomes somehow the manager we need. It’s pretty much clear he won’t, he isn’t terrible but he isn’t good in any real way. It’s mediocrity.

Nor do I. Rarely have actual dislike towards players/managers unless they're utter scumbags like Jose where I dislike them for their terrible personalities rather than ability. Nuno seems like a decent guy, I'm sure he'll fine some bottom half/mid table club somewhere after us and he will probably do fine.

But it was obvious since day 1 it was an appointment of desperation and was never gonna work.

So what should we do? Accept that we wont challenge again? Im sorry mate but I dont see any point in engaging if theres nothing to aim for.

I would rather get relegated and have a promotion season than bump along mid table

:dier:

I've got half the posters on here on ignore but from the replies I gather they're all insisting that no matter how bad things are we should pledge our undying allegiance.

You know who else did that.
Nazi war criminals. The good people of Germany got out while they could.

So what should we do? Accept that we wont challenge again? Im sorry mate but I dont see any point in engaging if theres nothing to aim for.

I would rather get relegated and have a promotion season than bump along mid table

To me this is the solution to the ENIC problem. Flatline the club until the virus dies. Go down. Lose a fucking shit ton of money. Force them to consider whether keeping the club long term is worth it. Then get them to sell to someone who has more ambition than to make a sustainable profit for decades.

And before some bellend ENIC fanboi says "like who" I don't fucking know. I'm not fucking google. I don't know every successful individual and/or company on the planet that wants to buy and operate a title wining football club. So shut it.

Why do t you just stop supporting in silence and stop telling everyone that you’re going to?
Why does it matter? And why does it matter so much it's worth arguing about?
We both know the answer. It's so your pashun can be quantified.

If we improve under ENIC, I’ll still be able to celebrate without being a fairweather fuck.

There you go again desperate to prove your pashun. You'll put up with any shite just so you're not considered fairweather, or compared to aftv etc. Stop caring what others think.

If we win a cup, you’ve got nowhere to turn I’m afraid.
So pascals wager basically lol.

I'll put up with ENIC shite just in case we win a trophy one day. Come on Sammy.

Back
Top Bottom