Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GfFytBD.jpg

Lloris, Reguilon, Romero, Rodon, Skipp, Ndombele, Lucas, Gil, Kane

I would play the strongest team we can possibly field in this game. We need to stop all this bullshit about resting players for PL games because this squad has zero depth and we're not strong enough to rotate.

Winning is a mentality, one we don't have, and we're not going to get it by constantly playing weakened 2nd 11's in cup competitions.
Totally...... It's not as if resting that load of namby pambies for a week helped their performance against West Ham.

What our bunch of muppets need is loads of football games so they can attempt to play themselves into some kind of form.

When is Tanganga back?
I just want to see a load of young hungry players who want to be here (like him) - is that too much to ask? :)

Someone saying "challenging for top 4" doesn't mean they're claiming that we're in the title race.

Top three is a locked-off mini-league of it's own....

From there, it's 3 or 4 clubs with an eye on that last place.

Bit early to get too excited about the table though; I agree......

If we lose, he will be sacked before the weekend which gives us a chance of turning around league form

Silver lining
The question is.... who is going to takeover?

Back
Top Bottom