OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

kinda.

He plays a kind of 3331 with the ball, then someone shuffles into the FB zone without the ball - high risk and requires the tactical discipline and energy - which it doesn't always get. Against a forward line of Mabppe, Neymar and Messi it's a ballsy.

....Oh what the fuck was Fuente doing there
Have you ever been to the Velodrome?

I love Jamie Carragher.

United were rinsed for AWB.

Have you ever been to the Velodrome?

Definitely on my to do list

I love Jamie Carragher.

I don't hate him. Especially when he's taking the piss out of Nev Nev's boy.

United were rinsed for AWB.

I was unimpressed at the time. Didn't see 50m's worth there. Thought he was ok defensively but offers knish going forward or game play. I didn't really pay attention to the game Sunday, was he very bad?

Definitely on my to do list
It is just incredible, isn't it? Atmosphere gives me goosebumps.
I was unimpressed at the time. Didn't see 50m's worth there. Thought he was ok defensively but offers knish going forward or game play. I didn't really pay attention to the game Sunday, was he very bad?
Only watched the first half. Not basing my opinion of him on what I saw yesterday. Think he is good in 1v1 situations (in terms of disrupting) but switches off a lot, and I can't stand to see a guy playing the game on his arse. And as a footballer, you can more or less forget it, can't you?

It is just incredible, isn't it? Atmosphere gives me goosebumps.

Definitely one of Europe's best IMO. They are absolute fucking nutters. To be honest it's been a blessing and a curse for OM. For years the ultras (with heavy links to organised crime and Corsican gangsters etc) have controlled facets of the club (staffing, stewarding, merchandise, ticketing for example). Current owners have tried to wrestle back some control - but look at what the ultras did to the training ground in response. I know they said it was because Eyraud was saying some derogatory stuff in the press they didn't like - and he did - but it was a lot to do with them reacting to McCourt's bringing Eyraud in to gain some control back of the clubs business activities as well I think.

bus-conductor bus-conductor

You're the refereeing expert round here. Do you think Saliba fouled Mbappe in that last-ditch challenge in the second half?

First time I saw it I thought it was a great tackle (I posted a comment on here) then I saw one replay and it looked like he did follow through a bit. I’m really not sure, I’d need to see it again.

Saliba has looked a bit ropey at times, bit flat footed or slow to react to things and didn’t always look great in this game, but I was actually impressed when he made that tackle because I thought Mbappe was away.

First time I saw it I thought it was a great tackle (I posted a comment on here) then I saw one replay and it looked like he did follow through a bit. I’m really not sure, I’d need to see it again.

Saliba has looked a bit ropey at times, bit flat footed or slow to react to things and didn’t always look great in this game, but I was actually impressed when he made that tackle because I thought Mbappe was away.
I think the pass may have been difficult for Mbappe to take in his stride. It looked like it was heading for his heels, and he had to get his feet out of the way.

26 mins - Leeds very unlucky not to go ahead. They've got their act together currently.

39 mins - after a shaky start, Leeds have run Woolwich ragged, but sadly no goals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom