The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you seen 1 thing in his reign past the first game that has given you any hope whatsoever?

I'm clutching at straws here

9 goals in 10 premier league games

Zero shots on target this whole match.

I
Nothing but the Bald wonder will know sacking him is on his shoulders . Be that trusting Paratici or even giving it the go ahead.

Another failure by the board

It's getting too easy for opponents.

If we had eriksen or Modric this wouldn't happen.
Kane for his talent is simply just hardworking and this is telling from his end product.

The whole team is so slow with their 5m pass, Jan would have pass between the lines

Atrocious, its back to AVB
Mourinho was bad, I don't blame nuno, it's really how this game being built without width and ideas

Who - fucking who

be more specific!

So many options
Nuno needs to go ASAP.
I defended his appointment because I thought he was going to bring that resiliance to us and adopt a 3 at the back at times.

he's done none of that, he is trying to appease a fanbase that didn't want him by picking random attacking players with no real game plan or strategy. He has absolutely no clue what to do and it can't go on anymore.

I don’t think it’s actually possible to describe just how disgraceful this result is: they lost 5-0 to their biggest rivals last Sunday, had stories of Ole getting sacked all week and have come to OUR ground and pumped us 3-0 with no shot on target. Sack. Him. Now.
Is this our 4th 0-3 defeat. In 10 games.

It's clearly not working. The only reason Nuno can stay is no other mug wants the fucking job.

Back
Top Bottom