The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said we would lose. And we would at least concede 2 or 3. It was incredible predictable. We are one of the worst coached teams in the league and with a bunch of cunt players. If Nuno isn’t fired I won’t watch a single game until he is.
I'll keep watching because I am a big dumb idiot.

But this has gone exactly how 95% of people thought it would when he was brought on.

Those boos will do nothing with Levy in charge. Man let Poch go 18 months without a signing, only way to force his hand is to hit him where it hurts, his pocket!

I've decided I actually despise Kane now. I'm not even on the fence any longer and hoping he turns it around. He's had more than enough time now. He's taking the piss.

Though I'm still not pretending he hasn't been a wonderful player for us in the past. But right now he just needs to fuck off, along with about 8 other players.
Been said before but how I wish Man City had actually offered something acceptable for him and we'd have used it to rebuild. What a clusterfuck, not to mention a way to tarnish his legacy at the club. Just sad.

He was always the wrong fit. I almost feel bad for him, being jammed as a square peg into a round hole. It’s an indictment of Paratici and Levy.
In any other business they would be held to account for decisions. Not Spurs of course where Levy can get it wrong constantly and there is no reprisal of any type.

It's ok we're 8th and rebuilding is a long process.

:levyeyes:

I don't hold anything against Nuno. He is a barely average manager with a barely average squad. He shouldn't be here, we shouldn't be like this, but it's not his fault. There is only one man to blame, we all know who it is and there is nothing we can do about it.
He’s a terrible manager with an average squad

Utter disgrace. Dreadful football, lack of passion , lack of ambition. There are no good points. Not melting, just sick to death of being the butt of everyone else’s jokes.

“Never mind; could be worse, you could be Tottenham”.

See ya.

I’m not one to knee jerk but Nuno has got to go and Kane needs to be dropped. Not sure who we get in but I wouldn’t hate conte. He needs to be backed financially but we have some dead wood so could do with a clean out and rebuild. Question is...will Levy do it? The only thing more reluctant than shooting at Tottenham is levy reaching into his pocket.

Why did we even hire Nuno in the first place? I thought Levy said over the summer in his statement that we would be going back to free flowing attacking football at all costs , the ‘Tottenham way’? Pretty embarrassing how ineptly this club is being run right now.

I actually feel sorry for Nuno.

He’s not the right fit for this club, not good enough and completely out of his depth, but that’s not his fault.

Other than desperation on the boards part, it baffles me why he was even appointed in the first place
Because he was cheap and available. Do the right thing you utter incompetents and sack him now.

I actually feel sorry for Nuno.

He’s not the right fit for this club, not good enough and completely out of his depth, but that’s not his fault.

Other than desperation on the boards part, it baffles me why he was even appointed in the first place
To save that bald fuck money and be a scapegoat later down the line! And here we are!!!

Back
Top Bottom