The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why did we even hire Nuno in the first place? I thought Levy said over the summer in his statement that we would be going back to free flowing attacking football at all costs , the ‘Tottenham way’? Pretty embarrassing how ineptly this club is being run right now.

Technically Levy didn't Lie. We did watch free flowing football. We allowed a side that was hammered 5-0 last week to play 'Free flowing attacking Football'. It was also 'At all costs", the cost of us loosing 3 points.

So Levy and Paratici are delivering on their promise.

Dele, Berg, Lo Celso need to be moved on ASAP .. they have been here for ages and have been useless for two years. They’ve HAD their chances , bye bye now. If we get a decent offer for Kane in January so long farewell also, hopefully the Saudis fancy Kane.

The statement Below:

"The fanbase is finally unified in its distain.

Nuno is a miracle worker.
:nunothumbs: "

You seem to always come up for ENIC, Levy and Co. I'm just checking if the statement is true.

Distain towards whom? ....Nuno?

Football Coach GIF by MolaTV
familier lol

Technically Levy didn't Lie. We did watch free flowing football. We allowed a side that was hammered 5-0 last week to play 'Free flowing attacking Football'.

There was no free flowing football.... United were crap and aside from a little individual quality they didn't have to work for their goals.

Last edited:
Royal and Romero are building blocks. That’s something, I guess, in the midst of so much garbage.
Not just that - in the same window that we brought them in, we got rid of Sissoko and Aurier who most people on here despised, and in terms of match days squads we've removed Winks and Alli, who everyone also disliked, from the first 11 - so why the fuck are we so rubbish, surely on paper we should be much better than last season? Answer can surely only be Nuno. As much as I like the guy, keeping him any longer would surely just be pure stubborn folly.

Back
Top Bottom