The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love going to live games, find it very exciting. But back before the season began I had decided not to attend any until after Xmas, due to COVID.
What a great decision!
Its a hefty haul to attend WHL, I can’t imagine how disappointed I would have been if I had gone to the game today…

I’m not supporter like most on here as I’m Hereford born and bred, but was bought up as a Spurs fan.

Watched them mainly from the safety of the sofa for 30 Years most of the time but I’ve invested so much time watching this club!

I don’t really mind the team losing, but there is a way to lose… and as a bare minimum you try !yku shoot, you cross when you get into a half decent crossing position! You don’t go back!

Last weekend I went for a tour of the ground, given me as a present. I think I should’ve been impressed, but after going round the home dressing room my main thought was .. I can see why the current players don’t try ... they are spoilt.. they don’t need to try.. they think they have made it!

Spurs even Bragg that jurgen klopp thanked them for the away changing rooms being so good… a lot of what I saw just shows what a lot on this forum say.. success for the football is secondary

Hugo being thrown under the media bus apparently...

Nuno nowhere to be seen..... Some fans refusing to leave; assumed to be sticking around to give him pelters in the press area.

This is some high level propaganda disinformation campaign.

Everyone knows nuno is a shit coach. But you are trying to make it different. Like there is attitude problem with nuno and thats why the squads not performing.

Whats actually happening is your boss Levy hired an incompetent “head coach” after already making a vast number of company sinking decisions prior, and then buying cheap crock of shite players to give to said coach

Try your best to make this about Nuno but the fans are already awake. Your guys time is running out and i hope he feels uncomfortable right about now.

I love going to live games, find it very exciting. But back before the season began I had decided not to attend any until after Xmas, due to COVID.
What a great decision!
Its a hefty haul to attend WHL, I can’t imagine how disappointed I would have been if I had gone to the game today…
Like this is imagine. I'm confused and drunk, but would rather have chopped my cock off than give Levy £1200 and feel like this

Like this is imagine. I'm confused and drunk, but would rather have chopped my cock off than give Levy £1200 and feel like this
I was defending those who booed to my brother-in-law and niece earlier, with the argument that people who pay "£1000+" deserve a whole lot better.

Is it actually £1200 for a lot of folks now? Where does that get you?

I'm in awe of people who commit that sort of money to our club, year in, year out, I couldn't on my budget. Not to mention the trips away (Mrs P and others like her getting home at 5 in the morning), the holiday time taken off to follow us abroad and so on.

It's utterly shameful how you're all treated.

I don't hold anything against Nuno. He is a barely average manager with a barely average squad. He shouldn't be here, we shouldn't be like this, but it's not his fault. There is only one man to blame, we all know who it is and there is nothing we can do about it.
And sadly it's Nuno's reputation that suffers whilst Levy cackles on the way to the bank.

..https://giphy.com/gifs/djmustard-music-video-dj-mustard-3o7aTFWIdZi4kRVijm

Last edited:
Didnt see game way beyond unacceptably. Has to go nuno and i reckon he will on monday. No more portuguese managers and thanks again levy for fucking things up. Cabt allow a tactical inept solkjaer piss on our park. Kane has been a disgrace as well. Lost the will and he claims to be a tottenham fan. Fuck off mate.

Back
Top Bottom