The Once-Mighty Spurs vs Mancs - Sat 30th Oct, 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is some high level propaganda disinformation campaign.

Everyone knows nuno is a shit coach. But you are trying to make it different. Like there is attitude problem with nuno and thats why the squads not performing.

Whats actually happening is your boss Levy hired an incompetent “head coach” after already making a vast number of company sinking decisions prior, and then buying cheap crock of shite players to give to said coach

Try your best to make this about Nuno but the fans are already awake. Your guys time is running out and i hope he feels uncomfortable right about now.
Don't waste your mind on mindless drivel mate. Some people are best left on their own planet where they can vote for what they say and thereafter say, "The majority have decided".

It's simple

Stop going to the games , that is the only way

stop putting money in their grubby little pockets

no amount of protests with A4 paper banners will achieve a single thing other than making us look more stupid than we already do

They make enough money from corporate sponsorships, corporate seats, other ventures and the fans that will still go no matter that I am not sure this will have much effect.

I think people should stop going and stop buying merchandise if they feel it will have an impact or does say something about what they believe in, but I fear that football, especially at the level we are at has little reliance on game day ticket revenue from the average fan.

I hope I am wrong and it has a big impact. I personally think going and making your displeasure heard in the stadium so that news outlets and journalists have to comment on it will have a bigger impact.

The issue is with levy. Always got his eye on the balance sheet. Then theres cullen...a yes lady. Its like having darth vader at our club all saying yes to levy. Hes drained all the confidence and morale of club. Needs to sell up at end of season to a more ambitious owner. Even west ham have overtaken us. Anymore takers? Fulham, Qpr anyone its a billionaires game now and levy has had his time.

I was defending those who booed to my brother-in-law and niece earlier, with the argument that people who pay "£1000+" deserve a whole lot better.

Is it actually £1200 for a lot of folks now? Where does that get you?

I'm in awe of people who commit that sort of money to our club, year in, year out, I couldn't on my budget. Not to mention the trips away (Mrs P and others like her getting home at 5 in the morning), the holiday time taken off to follow us abroad and so on.

It's utterly shameful how you're all treated.
I hung around after the game to allow the crowds to disappear… and ended up chatting to a few randoms including some lads across from Ireland and a family from Hampshire. They were all proper Spurs. All genuinely feeling the pain but coming back for more. It’s crazy how much people care and love the club. We’ve given so little tangible reward over recent decades. There’s a heck of a club there if we could just get some coherent leadership and direction from the boardroom to the training ground.

£1,200 gets you a seat behind the goal for 19 league matches. All cup games are extra. Even Woolwich Wanderers are more generous than that. It’s an utter disgrace how fans are treated.

I see none of our players have been brave enough to come out and speak to the fans , no player interview posted on the twitter account , just the usual 2 mins of garbage with Nuno looking like he has just been to a funeral

No more portuguese managers please. I reckon nuno will be sacked on monday with mason as interim. For me, poch, potter or conte. Guess what levy you might have to pay over the odds. Go on I dare you. To dare is to do eh.

Kane is playing badly on purpose, he´s downed tools! A fucking disgrace he get´s picked week in and week out!
Fuck Harry for going for dirty oil money and buying trophy´s, he can go fuck himself!

But the biggest fuck you goes to Levy and Lewis for letting us slip this far!
Its may or may not be on purpose , I think he is just unmotivated/demoralised. But its also very likely that he is just aging really fast. Even for England in the summer all our players were fast and ready to attack, and he was lumbering behind everyone else like an old man .

Hes just not suitable to a team like ours, that doesnt have quality everywhere and cant create decent shooting opportunities as he cant create for himself much at all.

They make enough money from corporate sponsorships, corporate seats, other ventures and the fans that will still go no matter that I am not sure this will have much effect.

I think people should stop going and stop buying merchandise if they feel it will have an impact or does say something about what they believe in, but I fear that football, especially at the level we are at has little reliance on game day ticket revenue from the average fan.

I hope I am wrong and it has a big impact. I personally think going and making your displeasure heard in the stadium so that news outlets and journalists have to comment on it will have a bigger impact.
You are right in many respects but a half empty stadium every week sure as hell isn't going to help attract new lucrative sponsorships over time

It really is the only way I can see this shower ever sitting up and taking notice of the sentiment amongst many right now

The more this sinks in the more you think…A team tanked 5-0 at home last week came to our place and tanked us 3-0, and we didn’t even register a single shot on target the entire game….that’s one full game against Utd, the entire 2nd half against West Ham last week we haven’t had a single shot on goal, in fact you have to go back to the middle of the first half against West Ham to find our last shot on target….#wow

He did really well for Bournemouth most times. While always having an attacking mentality. I like the guy. Better than Nuno

Oh and I love potter. But it’s impossible right now
Potter and Brighton should’ve left Anfield with all 3 points. Levy should’ve done everything possible to land him this off-summer vs settling for the wrong option.

The more this sinks in the more you think…A team tanked 5-0 at home last week came to our place and tanked us 3-0, and we didn’t even register a single shot on target the entire game….that’s one full game against Utd, the entire 2nd half against West Ham last week we haven’t had a single shot on goal, in fact you have to go back to the middle of the first half against West Ham to find our last shot on target….#wow
Forgot Burnley Wednesday as well with no shots until the second half

We are a melange of poor movement and erratic technical ability. Meaning even when someone does move, the pass rarely gets through or at best, gets to them, but never in stride. Everything is stuttered and by numbers.
Get this cunt out....Potter should be top priority for the DOF....why try to sort the club out with a DOF and then employ a useless counter productive tit who doesn't know what he's doing? Fuck me, if Winks had put in the performance of some today he'd be getting destroyed on here but it's the coach and only ever will be the coach who is responsible for the turgid footy we're turning out.

Potter now asap.

Back
Top Bottom