Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm hoping we keep the same team as Vitesse, but with a back 3 of Dier Romero Sanchez, or some other sane variation of it. Though some I'm sure will disagree, it would nice to move on from the Davies experiment sooner rather than later.

I would like to try swapping Ndombele in for either Skipp or PEH and seeing what that looks like but maybe we can do that next match and only need to tinker a bit each time right now.

Other than that am genuinely interested to see what Conte does, and how the team performs!

Well that would be 3 CDs pushing into midfield then, as you're never going to keep Romero back, he pushes up as much and as often as any centre-back I've ever seen, and seems happy to leave gaping holes behind him in an attempt to steal a ball on the halfway line... EDIT: Don't get me wrong, Romero is clearly quality, an excellent signing, but anyone who expects him to be last man whilst his CB colleagues go up pressing is living in dreamland.
Yes you are right so keep the other two back and let push up to press or bring the ball out. Certainly would be better than dier doing it!

There was a link to a tweet a few pages ago that said the other two also are still out.
''Everton have received a big injury boost ahead of their Premier League encounter against Tottenham Hotspur this weekend after it was revealed that Lucas Digne is available for selection once again.''

Not sure how good a source this is..

Tag bk_spur bk_spur

''Everton have received a big injury boost ahead of their Premier League encounter against Tottenham Hotspur this weekend after it was revealed that Lucas Digne is available for selection once again.''

Tag bk_spur bk_spur
He was only doubtful before so probably true?

Tag bk_spur bk_spur
Yea I also read elsewhere he is back. Digne's a good lb but it's not like he's Roberto Carlos... I was most worried about Doucoure and Calvert-Lewin.

Yea I also read elsewhere he is back. Digne's a good lb but it's not like he's Roberto Carlos... I was most worried about Doucoure and Calvert-Lewin.
Doucoure would run off the chugger all day and bully him. Exactly the sort of player he can’t deal with whatsoever

3 points today.

Alexander Ludwig Reaction GIF by Heels

1st time in ages I’m looking forward to a Spurs game. Can’t wait for the Conte era to truly kickstart. We clearly need reinforcements and Conte knows this, but this current team with the right coach are good enough to beat Everton. Man for man we are better than Everton

Doucoure and his ilk always cause use huge problems. They are the Sissoko's we never had.

Back
Top Bottom