Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got home from our trip to Goodison-fantastic old school football stadium though would be in desperate need of an update if they weren’t moving soon.Fantastic photos and information all around the outside of the stadium detailing their proud history ( not everyone’s cup of tea but great for a football geek like me) Very friendly pub, The People’s Pub- they knew my wife and I were Spurs and were absolutely fine with that.
On the pitch I thought we did ok and I definitely see some positive signs.Looking forward to watching it back later to see if my initial impressions are accurate. I thought Skipp and in particular Emerson were our standouts (if we had any) .The remainder of the season is going to be tough going but I look forward to seeing a positive and sustained evolution under the guidance of Antonio (who got a magnificent reception from our travelling support) COYS!!!

Love Goodison on a cold Winter’s day. It’s a proper old school ground packed besides terraced housing… and 100x better than Wankfield, even though the sight lines are gash.

It’s pretty much a must win for both sides. Any kind of win to boost morale would be good. Hoping for some classic Sonny-led counter attacking.

Up The Spurs!

Is richarlison still out? He destroyed Doherty last season
That's not much of a benchmark to be fair, an enthusiastically playful puppy could destroy Doherty.

That said, I join you you in hoping he's still out. Probably my most disliked player outside the usual suspects. Utterly revolting, starting with his cuntyboy face

x9Z6IVzff_340x340__1.jpg

You'd pay top dollar to see him kicked around a room, wouldn't you?

It's amazing to think that if we were to win tomorrow against an out of form Everton then we could be in the top 6 and only 8 points off the top. That seems incredible considering it would be only Conte's first league game. Then the international break.

We've changed managers early enough that much can still be salvaged from this season if we can start winning.

Going to the Game. Can’t wait. Drinking in the The Arkles by Anfield before the game, early doors - will be on the 8.17 from Euston.

3-1 or 3-2 Spurs win for me.

ANTONIO CONTE’s BLUE & WHITE ARMY

UP THE SPURS!

We'd have got battered in that game if beardo-foldy-arms was still here.

A point and a clean sheet + much better intention/urgency.

Conte's excellent, but he's not a demi-god.

There's no way around average players.

You just have to get rid of them (or relegate them to squad fodder).

January will be interesting.

I'm still happy. And confident things will improve. We were not great today,to say the least. But enjoyed it more than much of what I have seen in the last two years. Maybe I'm seeing things that ain't there,but I think we will have a satisfactory post Christmas period.
Now watch us get relegated...

Back
Top Bottom