Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NFL with their app sollution is showing the way.

I don't understand why the league doesn't cut out the greedy media companies and instead make their own gamepass sollutions.

We don't even need the studio nor the match day commentary.

Especially when most of the pundits seem to hate us.

Really looking fwd again to today’s game , Conte has certainly lifted my gloom ,want and need 3 points , early days but hope to see more progress and energy and be a team again COYS

I wonder what most of us consider most important today, result or performance. I mean obviously hopefully both, but if we could only have one or other, I wonder which we want most:
  • On the one hand, you could argue that it's too early to expect Conte to dramatically improve our performances, but 3 points would give us a better position to achieve top 4 when we do start firing.
  • On the other hand, you could argue that a defeat wouldn't be a disaster and that a great performance would show us all that the players are now 'up for it' and Conte is already making a difference.
Personally today I'd be in the former camp rather than the latter - we will get better under Conte surely, but if we can get 3 points today they'd be in the bag, and we might well need them in 6 months time...

EDIT: Hope that doesn't sound too negative by the way. I do think it's too early to expect too much change in the performances, but there's no reason why the shape can't be better, the passing quicker, the effort greater, and still get those valuable 3 points. COYS! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom