Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah not much of a muchness between them to be honest

I think the problem is we like England with Rice and Philips, two players who are quite similar in many respects. We need a Jorginho at the base, I think Brozovic would be perfect then have Skipp and Hojbjerg competing for 1 spot as the hard working Jack of all trades. We don’t need both.

1 deep lying midfielder - Brozovic
1 hard worker - Skipp/Hojbjerg
1 creator - Ndombele

Not surprised neither Ndombele or GLC start. With only two central midfielders we need balance, and whilst Skipp & Hojbjerg have limitations they put in a shift and will offer some defensive cover. Vitesse were running through us at times even with those two, you put an Ndombele in there and it could get ugly.

Not surprised neither Ndombele or GLC start. With only two central midfielders we need balance, and whilst Skipp & Hojbjerg have limitations they put in a shift and will offer some defensive cover. Vitesse were running through us at times even with those two, you put an Ndombele in there and it could get ugly.
I would prefer Ndombele on the wing compared to Lucas. Less protection for Emerson, but Ndombele provides more creativity and is probably a better finisher.
I don't think it's makes a huge difference in terms of width either, as Lucas tends to come quite narrow.

Back
Top Bottom