Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The wonderful thing - that's allowing me to remain serenly calm and enjoying some of the good things happening in this game - is that Conte's demands are non-negotiable.

It's a luxury.

I haven't felt this confident we're heading in the right direction for a very long time.

Mental that a professional footballer who gets paid as much as Reguilon does just to play football somehow goes in with the finishing technique of a schoolboy stretching a leg out with a hope that it somehow goes in the net. Technique completely deserted.

One positive our attacking is looking better in terms of pushing forward. I like the one touch passing. You can see Conte is trying to get his ideas across. Issue is, we have no fucking creativity. Need to find a way at penetrating their goal

We need an extra man in midfield, as we can’t seem to beat their press. Games tailored made for Ndombele. Our passings been poor and Reggie prob our worst player on pitch. Games for the taking though, Everton look bang average.

Back
Top Bottom