Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's amazing to think that if we were to win tomorrow against an out of form Everton then we could be in the top 6 and only 8 points off the top. That seems incredible considering it would be only Conte's first league game. Then the international break.

We've changed managers early enough that much can still be salvaged from this season if we can start winning.

It's amazing to think that if we were to win tomorrow against an out of form Everton then we could be in the top 6 and only 8 points off the top. That seems incredible considering it would be only Conte's first league game. Then the international break.

We've changed managers early enough that much can still be salvaged from this season if we can start winning.
100%. Decisive, I’m here for it. If we can scrape enough wins through until Xmas then who knows…..

I fucking despise Levy but the hiring of Paratici and arguably Conte really excite me and make me think he’s analysing his fuck ups and has stumbled upon some self awareness

anyone know of Doucoure, Lewin, Mina etc are fit? The former was absolutely flying for them at start of season

Cautiously optimistic about this one. Conte hasn't had a lot of time with the team, but regardless, this game is definitely winnable, and it'll do wonders for the mood around the club.

We've got a lot of winnable fixtures coming up now, so we need to start building some momentum.

Win tomorrow and it's on!!!

I love the smell of nepalm in the morning, smells like a Conte Team Talk!

robert duvall victory GIF

He came on and was abysmal from what I recall. Gave the ball away on nearly every touch, and it did lead to them scoring on at least one occasion.
Winks came on in the 90th minute.
We were cruising the game in the 1st half but managed to go in at HT losing 3-1.
One of the most bizarre results in our history and there have been a few to choose from.

Because we were shit? And winks?
And Kane missing a one on one sitter 30 seconds before Winks lost the ball 50 yards from our goal, resulting in a further two or three passages of play with our entire defence in place, and Everton scoring the winner

But yeah, let’s wipe the Kane bit from history

#hedeservesatrophy

Winks came on in the 90th minute.
We were cruising the game in the 1st half but managed to go in at HT losing 3-1.
One of the most bizarre results in our history and there have been a few to choose from.
Yep, but it went to extra time from what I remember.. and that's when the legendary performance of Winksy really began.

There’s absolutely no reason we can’t get fourth and hopefully make a few cup runs. All starts here, let’s get three points.

Back
Top Bottom