Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, you can point this shit towards the 2 previous clowns who took any sort of idea out of the midfield. We basically play without one, because PEH and Skipp can't make a forward pass or run with the ball to save their lives.
No doubt, i'm not blaming Conte for this shit show. I just refuse to pretend that this squad is now decent because he is stood on the sideline. They're not.

They were up for it today and played significantly better.
I’m not sure we watched the same match. They literally didn’t do anything and the inbreeds that live in Liverpool didn’t make a single sound until the penalty was overturned, rightfully so because Lloris got the ball.

Poor attacking display , no shots on target is criminal .
Defensively looked more solid .
The only way this team can do anything is Levy allows Conte to buy proven players not the usual bollocks.
January will see if we have any ambition.

Well that was fucking dreadful.

No shots on goal against one of the shittest sides in league who were on a dreadful run and missing big players through injuries.

No control, no effective possession, no real tactics for breaking the oppo down. No change from spurs.

Those who saw something encouraging in that are just convincing themselves they are seeing something that isn't there. This is a bottom half squad, Conte or no Conte.

We are going to need the best January window in history to get anything out of this season I'm afraid.
Anyone thinking these players are capable of doing anything significant with or without Conte are delusional. A lot of these need to be dumped.

To be fair.... Today had 1-0 last minute Everton goal written all over it. .especially after Reggie's shot onto the post. .. the disputed non pen and the red card at the end....
They REALLY seem to get riled up against us. What did we ever do to THEM?

The fact we bucked that trend shows progress!

Awww. We've been better, been worse, but no goals and only 1 shot in 2 games needs addressing .. which I'm sure Conte will!!

Woeful and non existent going forward but much better defensively today, small improvement but we all know Conte will get what he can out of this under performing squad and bring one or two in to the club during January.

Hopefully he can shift a few on as well.

Thought Emerson and skipp had good games, the front three were useless

Thought Emerson and Romero both had very good games (Skipp too)

Bodes well that at least the players Paratici is bringing in have looked consistently good.

I'm still happy. And confident things will improve. We were not great today,to say the least. But enjoyed it more than much of what I have seen in the last two years. Maybe I'm seeing things that ain't there,but I think we will have a satisfactory post Christmas period.
Now watch us get relegated...

Back
Top Bottom