Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that was fucking dreadful.

No shots on goal against one of the shittest sides in league who were on a dreadful run and missing big players through injuries.

No control, no effective possession, no real tactics for breaking the oppo down. No change from spurs.

Those who saw something encouraging in that are just convincing themselves they are seeing something that isn't there. This is a bottom half squad, Conte or no Conte.

We are going to need the best January window in history to get anything out of this season I'm afraid.
Not sure. A lot of concerns but you sort of felt something might happen.

No, he hasn't, in fact, quite the opposite he's actually trying to pull out. It's soft contact, nothing "hard" about it at all.

I do not blame Son for wanting to get him sent off, that's exactly what he should do, do whatever you can to gain an advantage for your team.

But no way that's a red card.

Incredible :roflmao:

Your boy son did what today?

I like son more than Kane but fuck your agenda

Never really had much agenda here. Just wanted to see hard working players winning at least one title to begin with. Tired of seeing loosing after season aftervseason

And truly do not care who the fuck you like or like better. I don't think I can make any statement that is more true than that for the remainder of 2021

Last edited:
He looked like he was putting in less than 5 percent effort.

Seiously - what's up with him, was he sulking or something? He was useless
He probably is not comfortable with the winger position. Wing is very weird for a central midfielder. You are confined by the touch lines and if you aren’t fast, there’s nowhere to go.

Wish I could agree Jenny but I just cant see it.

We ran around more - but it hardly improved us. I just think this squad is shit and no manager is going to save them.
No, you can point this shit towards the 2 previous clowns who took any sort of idea out of the midfield. We basically play without one, because PEH and Skipp can't make a forward pass or run with the ball to save their lives.

The players aren’t fit enough to play the way Conte wants them to. Blowing out their arses after 60 mins Thursday and today. It’ll come. There will be marginal improvements but as we all know, recruitment is going to be key.

No need to start getting down about it. Did people think getting Conte was all that was required?

The players aren’t fit enough to play the way Conte wants them to. Blowing out their arses after 60 mins Thursday and today. It’ll come. There will be marginal improvements but as we all know, recruitment is going to be key.

No need to start getting down about it. Did people think getting Conte was all that was required?
Did you expect them to be fit enough after 2 training sessions?

If we'd have kept Nuno this season or gone with Mason i believe we'd have been on the fringes of a relegation fight. This team has no creativity, no goals now Kanes gone to shit, a workhorse midfield that lacks any real quality and no ball playing centre backs. The 2 wing backs will not contribute enough in goals or assists. They also look chronically unfit, a fact that shames Nuno and Mourinho. I expect maybe 2 or 3 of the current players to improve under Conte but its difficult to know where to start in terms of rebuilding this side. Not counting the players that joined in the summer as its too early to judge, but apart from Skipp, maybe Son i wouldnt be bothered if any of the others were sold.

Back
Top Bottom