Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dont even mind losing today as long as we see a plan taking shape.

face slap GIF

I think it'd be better to play a midfield 3.
Vitesse were really easily playing through our whole team.

Idk what lineup I'd go for though. I thought some of the players on Thursday actually played quite poorly so I'd like to see some changes.

I think it'd be better to play a midfield 3.
Vitesse were really easily playing through our whole team.

Idk what lineup I'd go for though. I thought some of the players on Thursday actually played quite poorly so I'd like to see some changes.

Sigh.

I pray for a day when the whinging bitches on this forum get eradicated from here.

A day that shall never come

He just needs to tell them to calm the f**k down. That would be a start. The Vitesse game was chaotic because they were running around like headless chickens trying to impress him. We have enough to beat Everton.

Where are good places to find streams these days? Not that I would ever use it to watch games illegally. But if I were to, let’s say.

Back
Top Bottom