Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why can't we take a corner. A top flight club ever present in the Premier league one of the 10 richest clubs in the world and we can't take a fucking corner
Free-kicks and corners, we're pretty poor. That's just down to training and practice. We've been a poorly coached team for at least 2 years so it's one of many things Conte needs to work on.

It was total and utter shit yeah. No shots on target again, boring to watch, we showed some intensity but no quality whatsoever. Against an Everton side struggling badly with injuries and form, there's no way anybody can say it was a good result or performance.

Fully trust in Conte, he needs to be given time and power to change things. It was never going to be an overnight fix.
Never immediately going to fix this at least two transfer windows before he gets on track even then add the fact that city, chavs+ Liverpool will strengthen its not going to be any easier.

Although that was shit, there was brief glimpses of want Conte wants them to play . Unfortunately, a good number of our players are just not good enough to put his ideas into practice. With the right acquisitions, I’m confident we will get it right eventually. It’s going to be a long haul.

Played left side for almost 2 whole seasons at Wolves, for Ireland this year and Reguilon was fucking terrible...what other options were on the bench?

Wouldn't have fucked about with Davies who was one of our best players.
It shows how short we are in that position I guess. Sessegnon has every chance of getting that spot if he has anything about him.

Not much to dissect really..... Attritional game lacking in quality from both sides.

- Good shift from Emerson, Skipp and the CBs.
- Passing generally poor.
- Deserved at least a point given the quality of chances created by either side.

Def. think we should go 352 until such time we can get our attack ticking.... Seems pointless playing all 3 FWDs atm. Same old story though; not being able to rely on the defensive contribution of either Ndombele or Gio is really screwing us creatively.

Last edited:
That was a truly embarrassing, gutless, cowardly, soft cock performance of note

The same shit-cunt players failing to show up under the 5th manager in 2 years now - shocking shit!

Nowhere to hide now - kick these bottle jobs OUT NOW!

My takeaways:
I can’t stand that fat fucking waiter of a coach they have
I can’t really stand Everton or there fans at all
Richarlison has got to be one of t he most overrated players, cheat and crybabies in the league. Someone needs to take one of the team someday and just absolutely smash him.

We will get better. You can see already some of Contes coaching in there but we need better players.

I've only just seen the result and haven't read through any comments. Did we play OK or did the team sleep through it, like me?
GIF by Originals

That's NOT a red card. Two players competing for the ball, he's missed the ball, it's not dangerous or endangering an opponent.

Please don't turn in Woolwich fans lads ehhh.

(The red card that was given was 100% a red).
Nowadays thats a red i think. He didnt exactly whip his foot away and was left in a bit longer than he should have.
An orange card would suffice. Not quiet red but yellow not enough 👍

I been trying to figure out why Conté stick with the same squad. Why Davies? Why Dier? Why Lucas? Why Kane as a No10?

Then it dawned on me. We only see these players once, maybe twice, a week. Managers see them every day. They get judged based on every Day appearance.

Explains why Jose, Nuno and now Conte basically chose the same teams. Jose came out with it and mentioned the players are Lazy. I'm beginning to this it's true. Time to retrench some of them. Get new Blood that isn't only there for theye paycheck. Even the lowest payed of them earn in 1 month more that Most of us earn in a year.

Get rid of the free loaders. Including Kane if he doesn't improve.

They must also decide Club or Country. We can't afford having players come back from International Duty, playing three games in 8 Days.

This is utter Bullshit. Football is suffering.

That was a truly embarrassing, gutless, cowardly, soft cock performance of note
The same shit-cunt players failing to show up under the 5th manager in 2 years now - shocking shit!

Nowhere to hide now - kick these bottle jobs OUT NOW!
Blimey, CONTE'S still sleeping at the TRAINING ground... Give him half an hour to settle back into London!

Progress was NOT conceding late to them .. which we've done recently ...
Not the barnstorming 6-2 we all wanted, but it was never gonna be... YET!

More to be happy about than annoyed with ATM.

I've only just seen the result and haven't read through any comments. Did we play OK or did the team sleep through it, like me?
GIF by Originals
It wasn’t great, some early signs of how conte wants us to play if you’re feeling optimistic. Wing backs getting forward a lot. Showed more intensity off the ball than against united

Kane and son were poor which made us pretty toothless. Never really looked like losing either though.

Back
Top Bottom