Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love Conte's passion! who's that bald fella that looks like a hitman close to the bench? on a black suit
Allan Dixon ?
mauricio-pochettino-manager-of-tottenham-hotspur-speaks-with-allan-picture-id673434662

Kane was fine he needs everyone to play just like that because if he feels he needs to drop back every minute to create that dont benefit us

He definitely needs to do something about his stamina. Towards the end he was moving like he should look like Earthquake from WWF or something.

I think we saw the first sign of the Conte effect tonight. He made a difference for sure.

HT: "Ok lads..... Just to let you know.... I poisoned your breakfast this morning.... Get me 3 points and you can have the anti-dote."

:conterubhands:

Anybody saying Kane didn't work his bollocks off today has an agenda.

I have been his biggest critic and he worked harder than anyone on the pitch today imo.
Totally agree, it was noticeable how hard he was working at times even in the 1st half when we were utterly shit. And I've slated him plenty too but today he worked his arse off.

Just proves people come into it with a narrative and can't see past it.

Fair fucks to Lucas. He is a frustrating player. But in the second half he was involved in our first two serious shots on goal and in both goals.

He is incredibly industrious.

I thought Kane had a decent game, sorry everyone. Reg rightly MotM. Good to see Sess back. Cracking response in the second half. Thoroughly enjoyed that
He ran a lot I think. His effort was there for a change. Could've passed more. That's a start though

Back
Top Bottom