Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is he there on the touchline?
He's there ready to 'deal with' any players that Conte wants 'removed'

A1eTAlhCIAARkke.jpg

Yeah they did not have some of the guys who could have really made us pay for mistakes, especially Raphinha.

I did like the look of Joe Gelhardt though.
Big issues at centre half missing Llorente and Ayling which is why Phillips played there, no established forward with Bamford and Rodrigo missing which is more important than just Raphina.

That puts them one off the relegation zone, they need a reaction soon. They could easily go down this year IMO.

Norwich were my only certs to go down this year and they've just had a big win with a new manager bounce and gotten Gilmour back in the side who is a smasher.

6 points between 13th and 19th and I haven't even mentioned Newcastle, owned by billionaires with the new manager bounce and I do think Howe will improve them.

Totally embarrassing to have your manager cheerlead his supporters, I've ripped the piss out of other managers doing this at other Clubs (this isn't me having a go at Conte, he did the right thing), I'm having a go at one of the deadest supporters in the country right now who don't recognise when their team needs them to get them over the line. We've literally got ONE fucking song! Let's hope I never have to see Conte do that again although I know we will. Embarrassing!

Shit for it to be necessary granted, but happy to see him do it.

I predicted an "It was Leeds" excuse if Winks had had a good game, but congrats for shoeing it into a Kane whinge.

Feeling your pain Sammy

I’m delighted with the win, the second half was better but as some fans knew, Conte isn’t a magician and we have some truly poor performers out there.

The problem is that one of them is our only striker

Game of two halves!
Just glad to get the three points, during this time of Antonio getting to grips with the players, and sorting them out.

rome GIF

Not built in a day

Last edited:
Anybody saying Kane didn't work his bollocks off today has an agenda.

I have been his biggest critic and he worked harder than anyone on the pitch today imo.
He did work hard today as usual. He always does work hard.

He just can't put in a good performance unless it's Pacos, Mura, Albania, or San Marino level competition.

Even against Leeds defenders, he looked so slow and lethargic. I can't imagine what he'll look like going up against a VVD.

I'm afraid, physically, it's gone. I'm not sure if an athlete suddenly gets physically faster, stronger, quicker etc. at his age.

Doesn't mean that he still can't be a decent PL level striker for years to come. His technical ability is still there. He just won't be elite or top level player.

Back
Top Bottom