Burnley VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday Nov 28th 2pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son needs a performance today, been far too anonymous over the last few weeks, he is the least of our problems in the squad but if he starts playing it might spark kane into life.

As long as sanchez, Doherty, winks and dele are nowhere near the first eleven we should grab a win.

Agree.

For all of the ease in being able to slate Kane, Son has been not much better than average for months.

Sadly it's understandable, because there is a club or squad malaise that must suck capability out of everyone.

But yes, Son needs to find a performance. Not one player drives this team at present.

Kane isn’t that
6 headed clearances in 12 games and 0 headed goals

It's like everyone rallied against you and NDOMPOTNODDLE and now you are raging stat machines against most reasoning to include the dour one.

Skills. If not right at it Yesterday, in mentality, drop Kane, it's away so can get away with it easier.

Conte can say "Harry is not in his best moment, the tests are showing he is not at his fittest, so we can trying to get him in his best place in the next few weeks, Harry will be vital for us, but for now we feel rest is better for him."

That side makes me want to self harm. I don’t watch football to see a load of cloggers try and grind out a 1-0

This two DM approach has to go, especially with three at the back. It’s grim. Swap Lucas and PEH for Ndombele and Gil

You clearly have not followed what has happened recently with Spurs 🤔 ?

Ndombeles time is done and I don't expect him to ever start in EPL. Fact is - we don't have any other reliable CMs on top of Skipp and PEH.

And Lucas is obviously limited player. He loses ball a lot and his decisionmaking is lacking at times. But if you look at Leeds game, we couldn't have done it without him.

I would be all for dropping Kane, he’s been a disgrace this season. But who plays instead? Scarlett? Hasn’t looked up to it so far

Until we get someone that can compete with him Kane will play every game by default

Lloris
Emerson Dier Davies
Berg Skipp Ndom Gill Reg
Son Kane

Send players forward - one of the back 3 stepping out in midfield with the wingbacks plus Gill or Ndom steaming into the final third. Let’s retire Jose’s 8-2-0 formation and try and get us into a 2-3-5 when attacking

Hahaaha, Emerson as CB

Yea, I get it. You said you don't care.
But I do care about Spurs result. Today and tomorrow.

So I would not leave out attacking player that helped us win last game in league (even if he fucks up often), nor would I ever exchange dedicated fighter and most consistent CM to a slob that has never cared about anything else but collecting his paycheck, who has wanted to leave and also plays now like he would think he is too good to be here.

But once more - here is the difference.
I care and you don't.

This is an example of a real premier league glamour fixture

Two sides that love to get the ball down and play a style of football that can only be described as total football

Sheer poetry in motion , technical skill to be marvelled at

0-0
No shots on target from either side
30% pass completion
I suspect the possession stats will only total 60% somehow too.

I would be all for dropping Kane, he’s been a disgrace this season. But who plays instead? Scarlett? Hasn’t looked up to it so far

Until we get someone that can compete with him Kane will play every game by default

I'd play Moura, Bergwijn supporting Son.

Think we were looking vaguely (albeit an anemic form of) dynamic without Kane early doors.

We 100% look a dazed mess with him on the pitch, and, I believe strongly it emanates from Harry, his attitude in training (possibly without coaches present, so they aren't seeing it), but if privately Kane has been "I hate it here Sonny, I'm here against my will, keep it quiet though mate" how do you think that affects the team?

Make an excuse, bench him, say he's fit enough only for a game and a half every 3-4 days, due to the new inensity in training...

See if we look fresher, more dynamic, from the start, without the static one.

Back
Top Bottom