BRENTFORD AT HOME - THURSDAY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hoping to see the Conte magic starting to kick in but fully prepared for another horror display.

Hoping this jan window brings a couple of new faces in and a couple more duds out.

Resigned to it being a slow slow process.

Hoping to see the Conte magic starting to kick in but fully prepared for another horror display.

Hoping this jan window brings a couple of new faces in and a couple more duds out.

Resigned to it being a slow slow process.
Exactly this - we will never play well or control games with shite like PEH and Lucas leaving the ball black and blue

probably why you never see any Bison in the area
Thats Racist GIF

Gonna cause us trouble I think . 1-1

No matter how poor the opponents they always seem to do the basics a lot better than we do.
Teams like Vitesse and Mura playing us off the park, getting utterly smashed at home for 45 minutes by Leeds, strolling around v Everton……all matches people thought we’d win easily.

No idea why people are licking their lips at 6pts this week, 4 will be a miracle

I was impressed by Brentford in their win over Everton. I always thought they would win enough games to stay in the Premier League and that is becoming evident.

I am going with a Tottenham home win here, though. Their game at Burnley on Sunday was snowed off and that just means Antonio Conte will get even more time with his players.

I just picture him constantly working with them tactically, as well as on their fitness, and I think his good start at Spurs will continue here.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Oh bloody hell Spurs Media Dept.
.... with all eyes on this week's clash with the Bees at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

The match will mark the first time we have faced the south London side in England's top flight and just the second time we have encountered them in the last two decades, having hosted Thomas Frank's side last term for the Carabao Cup semi-finals.

It's basic GCSE Geography.... Brentford is in WEST LONDON!

... imagine if Brentford had called us an 'East London Side'... there would've been hell to pay 'cos they didn't do their homework!

It's disrespectful if intentional, or just plain ignorant if not!

Oh bloody hell Spurs Media Dept.

It's basic GCSE Geography.... Brentford is in WEST LONDON!

... imagine if Brentford had called us an 'East London Side'... there would've been hell to pay 'cos they didn't do their homework!

It's disrespectful if intentional, or just plain ignorant if not!

Not even south of the river, so there's no getting out of it.

I was impressed by Brentford in their win over Everton. I always thought they would win enough games to stay in the Premier League and that is becoming evident.

I am going with a Tottenham home win here, though. Their game at Burnley on Sunday was snowed off and that just means Antonio Conte will get even more time with his players.

I just picture him constantly working with them tactically, as well as on their fitness, and I think his good start at Spurs will continue here.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0
Oh, thank God for that. Lawro predicts a Spurs win, so it must be true, because the f**king dypso, bigheaded, unfunny, know-it-all, BBC sponger said so.
Not too keen on Lawro.

Myself and the lad have taken my mates season tickets for this one as he has work commitments...

First game of the season for me after vowing not to attend..... If someone started a spurs recovery group.......

Back
Top Bottom