Dec '21 COVID Outbreak

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because is isn't meant or designed to prevent infections.

It's like if I said "Spurs are shit at netball."

Well no shit Sherlock...!!
Naw there’s massive amounts of information out in the media saying that it helps reduce the spread of infection which isn’t exactly the case. Hence the reason why I said “it’s shit at preventing infections” and most are likely to get COVID in case there was any avoidance of doubt

The spike doesn't get recognised until it infiltrates a cell, whish is at a later stage compared to the workings of the flu vaccine. It's why mRNA covid vaccines are non sterilising, they only attack the virus when it presents it's spike to the cell.
This is completely wrong- regardless of how many times you say it.

The immune cells induced by the flu vaccine don't attack the influenza virus at an earlier stage than the immune cells induced by the covid vaccines. The spike is on the surface of the coronavirus.

Last edited:
Yes I have, and we all know that lots of those had cancer or other problems. The issue is whether they died “of” or “with”.
Right, that's why you can see the numbers of Covid mentioned on the death certificate as a cause of death.
There was also huge spikes in total mortality during the 2 covid waves in the UK- that can't be explained by other causes.

This is completely wrong- regardless of how many times you say it.

The immune cells induced by the flu vaccine don't attack the influence virus at an earlier stage than the immune cells induced by the covid vaccines. The spike is on the surface of the coronavirus.
So technically it goes in studs first. RED CARD.

The club have apparently taken the stance they will not announce any player has covid and especially won't name him/them.
Some clubs do, we don't apparently.
I wasn't criticising, more an observation. I wasn't expecting details of players, etc, but something to the effect that there are cases under investigation and an announcement will be made re Rennes game asap.

Back
Top Bottom