Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Thursday 16 Dec | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

North London Yobbos wasn't it??
The history is recent, but they still seem to hate us for no other reason than Glenn coming to us...
I'd forgotten the "North London Yobbos" thing but as I remember it now it was part of the same rant, or at least the same "affair".

Silly old cunt, looked like the love child of Tory Boy and Tim Nice But Dim

_39399648_tory_boy203.jpg
tim-nice-but-dim.png

Don’t know if this has been said here already but tomorrow we will have almost all of our first team back in training (barring any further positive tests).

The two that we will definitely be missing for the Leicester game are Hojberg and Skipp.
We will also have 2 other first team players that have only had 1 day of training so it’s touch and go for them.

We trained today with Ndombele and Winks as our pivot, so that’s what I expect tomorrow.

Everybody should be back (in training) for the liverpool game (again barring any further positives).

There were some nasty remarks made by Spurs fans about Leicester the year they won the league. I realize they are not fully representative of Spurs fans in general but you can hardly blame Leicester fans for resenting those remarks.

There were some nasty remarks made by Spurs fans about Leicester the year they won the league. I realize they are not fully representative of Spurs fans in general but you can hardly blame Leicester fans for resenting those remarks.

Whatever you allude to would absolutely have been a 2-way street.

I am not disputing that at all. I was just responding to the posters who were wondering why Leicester fans don't like them.

Point is; fans shit-talk each others clubs all the time..... That alone isn't enough for an entire fan-base to foster a hatred (one-way-rivalry).

I think they're just bitter idiots that took exception to anyone challenging 'the fairytale'; despite the eventuality was that though they won the league from 1000/1.

...That in itself is a small-time and delusional attitude considering. Any fanbase with self-awareness would have dropped that shit the moment their captain raised the trophy.

Lived in Leicester during the 90s.

I think it all stems from the fact that for a Leicester man they can do nothing to stop their women physically being attracted to someone with a London accent who supports Spurs.

Just a fact of nature. Must be very hard for them to deal with. Hence the weird hatred.

:llorishowudoin:
:wansum:Those poor lasses never stood a chance.

The Southampton thing goes back to Glenn jumping ship there and coming to manage us. He had a clause allowing him to leave for a bigger club. The then chairman, smug buffoon and later champion of Brexit Rupert Lowe claimed that Southampton were a bigger club than we were, thus giving rise to our name for them, South Coast Big Club

lowe.jpg
In the days before TFC I used to browse through the pages of MEHSTG, the posters on there used to give SCBC some real shit.
I would go as far to say that the name actually came from that forum.
To be fair, Southampton have a reason to hate us, especially since ENIC took over.

North London Yobbos wasn't it??
The history is recent, but they still seem to hate us for no other reason than Glenn coming to us...
But what about EVERY other player who left them for a bigger club....?
Walcott, Mane, Van Dijk, Luke Shaw, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Llanana, Lovren... Why don't they hate ArseAnal or Liverpool more than us?
We got Bale and Hojberg off them... Can you count Gazzaniga??

We surrendered it long before the last 4 games!! That's why every game matters, and 'must win' games can occur in October/, November as well as April/May!!
Despite what some think!
So 19 teams, every season, 'surrender the League'?

Don’t know if this has been said here already but tomorrow we will have almost all of our first team back in training (barring any further positive tests).

The two that we will definitely be missing for the Leicester game are Hojberg and Skipp.
We will also have 2 other first team players that have only had 1 day of training so it’s touch and go for them.

We trained today with Ndombele and Winks as our pivot, so that’s what I expect tomorrow.

Everybody should be back (in training) for the liverpool game (again barring any further positives).
How do you know this?

If true a bit worrying about the Midfield 2. Ndombele and Winks isn't great but fingers crossed they do okay.

Leicester have a bit of a defensive crises so might not be the worst time to play them, their best midfielder Ndidi will be playing at CB.

Can only speak highly of Leicester, they once made the best CNC milling machines in the World, compared to the new asian machines now, and the old school engineers from Leicester were considered very knowledgeable. Pity now we have to rely on rubbish machines from the far east now

Last edited:
Can only speak highly of Leicester, they once made the best CMC milling machines in the World, compared to the new asian machines now, and the old school engineers from Leicester were considered very knowledgeable. Pity now we have to rely on rubbish machines from the far east now
The world decided that cheaper was better than well made ! You can have good or you can have cheap but very rarely can you have both.

Moura and Son back?

OMG, we may actually stand a chance.

Back
Top Bottom