Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Thursday 16 Dec | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester fans reading our forum and like I said, they are obsessed with us.

Pliskin

Pliskin

Posted 23 minutes ago
The most success Spurs have had on the last few decades is a Netflix documentary just highlighting how shit it is to play for Spurs, and how much of a turnip Harry Kane actually is.

They are the only team I genuinely dislike.

————

Why would a fucking Leicester fan dislike Spurs the most 😂😂😂 it’s laughable

They don't have any real rivals in the league so they attach themselves us, just like Chelsea and West Ham. Their fans will attach themselves to any irrational hatred of us just because it suits their narrative.

Last edited:
I suspect it's because we've been shit but a lot of our fans still think we're actually a successful club.
Fact is though, that even though we haven't won much for 20 years, we've still won a lot more than the likes of West Ham (40+ years with NOTHING) and Leicester
The Super league thing probably didn't help to be fair.

Maybe they don't have a local rival, who knows.

End of the day apart from that one season where they won the league where I considered them a rival I'd forgotten they fucking existed until this fixture came round.

They don't have any real rivals in the league so they attach themselves us, just like Chelsea and West Ham. Their fans will attach themselves to any irrational hatred of us just because it suits their narrative.

I had a good chat with a Chelsea fan in his 50's about this recently. I said I knew why Spurs fans don't like Chelsea, a lot of the Yid stuff came from them.
He said, in no uncertain terms, they hate us because we sent them down one year. he even said "I doubt many Spurs fans even know it or care about it"

It was before my time, but in my time, we sent Newcastle and Charlton down IIRC. Possibly Birmingham too. I don't think they all hate us though?

I had a good chat with a Chelsea fan in his 50's about this recently. I said I knew why Spurs fans don't like Chelsea, a lot of the Yid stuff came from them.
He said, in no uncertain terms, they hate us because we sent them down one year. he even said "I doubt many Spurs fans even know it or care about it"

It was before my time, but in my time, we sent Newcastle and Charlton down IIRC. Possibly Birmingham too. I don't think they all hate us though?
Yeah I was at the game where we sent Birmingham down, Think Pav scored.
Was a bizarre game as we were singing songs thanking them for beating the goons in the LC final.

Coupled with the FA Cup final in 67,the game i would say that is the reason for many of a certain age group. WHL 1975
For the ones that liked a tear up, it's also the fact they got their arses handed to them on a plate.
I know for a fact that still grates with them,big time.

Why are we everyone's main rival? its a fucking mystery to me. Considering how fucking shit we've been for decades.

West Ham, Goons, Chelsea, Leicester even fucking Southampton hate us for some reason.

It's
bizarre

Qc3FfQ.gif

If you haven't worked it out by now....

Back
Top Bottom