Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Thursday 16 Dec | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would score against that back 5
At some point you're going to have to recognise that Dier is playing well and that one of the world's best managers, a man who has forgotten more about football than this entire website understands about the game, trusts him unconditionally

nope-head-shake.gif

At some point you're going to have to recognise that Dier is playing well and that one of the world's best managers, a man who has forgotten more about football than this entire website understands about the game, trusts him unconditionally

nope-head-shake.gif
I rate Dier, been excellent 👍

Is kane not isolating? Another point I want to make I think there is a chance if covid gets worse the season could just end early a big shout I know but they made that rule last year so just win as many as we can

Is kane not isolating?

If not tested positive, why would he?

Another point I want to make I think there is a chance if covid gets worse the season could just end early a big shout I know but they made that rule last year so just win as many as we can

Huh?

The season wasn't abandoned last year.... Or the year before.

It won't be cut short this year either.... Things are far better than they were.

Last edited:
It was the last game at Highbury and the premier league chairman, who’s name suddenly escapes me, was there to celebrate that day. All very convenient for them.
Richard Scudamore.... His name is forever etched on my memory.... And carved into our history with a rusty nail!

Read this, and then tell me his name suddenly escapes you!

If we were Liverpool or Man Utd... This would've gone to the High Court!

nope-head-shake.gif

Hahah

At some point you’re going to have to remember that Conte hasn’t had a window yet, and if he hasn’t replaced Dier by the start of next season, then maybe he’s not the manager you all think he is

Imagine thinking this squad is good enough all of a sudden.

So Levy is off the hook? The squad wasn’t neglected, we just needed Conte LOL

Is not tested positive, why would he?

Huh?

The season wasn't abandoned last year.... Or the year before.
The 2019-20 PL season was suspended for 3 months because of covid.

As for: "It won't be cut short this year either.... Things are far better than they were."
That, at the very least, is debatable. No one knows for sure how this season is going to pan out.

The 2019-20 PL season was suspended for 3 months because of covid.

Suspended, yes.

It was still completed though...... It wasn't "ended early".

As for: "It won't be cut short this year either.... Things are far better than they were."
That, at the very least, is debatable. No one knows for sure how this season is going to pan out.

"Things are far better than they were." - This is not really debatable.

"It won't be cut short this year either" - Granted this is a prediction, but if 19/20 was completed and 20/21 played out un-interupted then - with vaccines in effect and the death-toll a fraction of what they were - I make this prediction with the utmost confidence.

When Covid was at its peak the EPL still made sure the season was completed.

Never understood why these happy clappers hate us so much

Non entity club with no local rivals I suppose, trying to jump on the ‘we hate Tottenham’ band wagon

It’s very cringey

nope-head-shake.gif
Or that he simply doesn’t have anyone better to play ahead of him due to years of transfer mismanagement

Back
Top Bottom