Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Thursday 16 Dec | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahah

At some point you’re going to have to remember that Conte hasn’t had a window yet, and if he hasn’t replaced Dier by the start of next season, then maybe he’s not the manager you all think he is

Imagine thinking this squad is good enough all of a sudden.

So Levy is off the hook? The squad wasn’t neglected, we just needed Conte LOL
I think the best thing isn't to expect unqualified successes from Conte in the transfer market. Let's all just remain calm

Richard Scudamore.... His name is forever etched on my memory.... And carved into our history with a rusty nail!

Read this, and then tell me his name suddenly escapes you!

If we were Liverpool or Man Utd... This would've gone to the High Court!

Let's not forget David Dein was on the FA Board and working for Woolwich at the same time (I think) at the time as well, talk about conflict of interest.

How many of the posters on here are actually jews? I'm one....can we even make up a minyan?

Shalom brother!!! Shalom…. Me 2. And no, not the # 😂😂😂 well, I’m half Jewish

Larry David Reaction GIF

Man Utd were allowed to call of their Tuesday fixture away Brentford on the Monday

"Manchester United can confirm that following PCR test confirmation of yesterday’s [Sunday] positive LFT Covid-19 cases among the first team staff and players". How many of the 19 were players?

Also, why hasn't their fixture v Brighton on Saturday not already been postponed? Surely all the '19 cases' from Monday will still be isolating.
Covid-19 cases, not 19 cases of covid,

League officials must be praying it ends with a draw as the losers of this game will not be happy it went ahead. Imagine post match press conferences. Unless they call it off tomorrow as the game could be damaging to Leagues image if not other reasons . It has a potential of real shambles.
Feel we have to play it and hoping we’re lucky more than anything else.

League officials must be praying it ends with a draw as the losers of this game will not be happy it went ahead. Imagine post match press conferences. Unless they call it off tomorrow as the game could be damaging to Leagues image if not other reasons . It has a potential of real shambles.
Feel we have to play it and hoping we’re lucky more than anything else.
Well we know Rodgers would would kick up a fuss at the press conference, Conte would probably be having horses heads put in the beds of the Premier League bosses...

Back
Top Bottom